All can never be forgotten.

" Sure." I replied once my thoughts were in order. I skimmed through the movie cabinet with my eyes and settled on Romeo and Juliet. Joseph saw what I was looking at and looked at me with a face ' You have got to be kidding me.'

" Nope, you are going to sit here and watch it with me." I grinned as I saw that he wasn't going to argue and that he was defeated.

" Like mother like daughter." Be muttered and I snickered as I thought of my dad being forced to watch it with my mother.

My mommy and daddy went for some alone time, I am guessing. Only because once we got home from the

flower shop my mom was swept by her feet, like she always is, and taken away by daddy. I hope when I get married to Joseph our love would bloom more.

Just then Joseph's phone started to ring disrupting our comfortable silence. It was a normal ring that you get once you get a new phone, I wonder why he has not changed it yet.

" Hello?" Joseph asked through the phone.

" Hey mom." Oh it was his mother, it seems I always keep him here and he is barely at home.

" Sure, be right there." He hung up and sent an apologetic smile my way.

" My mom needs me to help her fix something in the house. But I will be back later." He assured, but he is always here, he might as well spend sometime with his mother.

" You can come back tomorrow, you barely spend time with your mother." I explained and he smiled lightly at me before standing up to leave. I stood

up, as well, to walk him to the door.

" Bye." He bent down to kiss my lips lightly, but I was afraid that if he walked out that door I wouldn't see him whole again. I put more passion into the kiss, which he gladly returned; though all too soon he pulled away resting his forehead against mine, stroking my cheek with his forefinger.

" I miss you every time I am away from you for a moment. You have captured my heart, and will always hold it." He looked into my brown eyes and kissed my cheek-leaving me feel tingles in my stomach- before walking to his car. Once he was in his car I gave a wave and waited for him to pull out of the driveway. I stayed on the porch, until he was on the road.

I closed the door behind me and went to my room to grab my phone to tell him that I missed him already. He holds my heart every time he leaves, though there are times where I feel separated from him.

Times where I believe we are not meant to be.

I grabbed my phone off the dresser and clicked it on, only to see a message from the person who haunts my every move. The one who keeps me up at night, tossing and turning. Also, the one who made me afraid of my own shadow.

' Go to the Sally's Bakery and ask for the largest cake and eat it all. Sit there and stuff yourself, if you do not do this, your parents life is at stake- Unknown Number'

My breathing hitched up my throat as I made my way shakily to the cabinet to support my balance. I grabbed my car keys shakily from the drawer by my bedside and made my way down the stairs as slowly as possible.

I came to the end of the stair case an rested at the landing. I made my way to the door and made a movement to twist the knob; though a voice stopped me.

" Honey, where are you going?" Esme asked from behind me concerned of my well being, as always.

" Just to the bakery, I feel like getting a cake." I answered . Though I really don't want a bakery's cake, I want one of her's but I do not have a choice.