Chapter 16-Let the contests begin!

Start from the beginning

"That's a great idea!" Ash jumped up from his seat in excitement. "Teleport!"

And, the whole gang disappeared from Aloha Café.

"Have fun." Jessie and James said together.

"A little help?!!" Meowth exclaimed running around the inside of the café.

"Oops." The duo ran inside to the stuffed in café.

-On the rooftop of the gang's mansion-

Ash instantly removed his shirt, and...

"Cannonball!!!"

Making a splash everywhere.

"You know, next time, warn us when you're gonna command Alakazam to use teleport. We were in the middle of practicing here!" Lana exclaimed.

"Sorry. It wouldn't be a pool party if everyone wasn't here." The Pokemon master apologized.

So from 8:30am to 4pm, they were in the pool, playing a game of volleyball in the pool, with Serena and Aria sitting in the chairs and recollecting memories.

-The Diancie Stadium (Only for contests and showcases)-

"Welcome one! Welcome all! To the coordinator contests! But don't worry, performers are allowed. My name is Marian, and I will be your host this evening." Marian started. "But before we proceed, let's have an awesome performance by our top coordinators! Top coordinator of Kanto, A-Sathoshi!"

Ash walked onto the stage waving at the audience.

"Top coordinator of Johto, Drew!"

Drew did the same.

"Top coordinator of Hoenn!"

Same goes for May.

"Top coordinator of Sinnoh, Dawn!"

Dawn as well.

"Top coordinator of Unova, Manon! "

‭Mairin waved at the crowed while walking onto the stage.

"Top coordinator of Kalos, Eureka!"

Bonnie was the most enthusiastic out of them, I'll tell you that.

"And Top coordinator of Alola, Lana!"

And Lana was the most shy out of all of them.

"Let these amazing coordinators work their magic!"

"Aipom. I choose you!"

"Roserade. Take the stage!"

"Beautifly. Time to shine!"

"Pachurisu. Blind them!"

"Chespin. Com on out please!"

"Florgess. It's your turn to bloom!"

"Primarina. You're up."

Serena's P.O.V.

The performance went better than I thought. Putting aside their differences, and made a great performance together! I was beyond impressed.

And everyone in this stadium thought so too. Because, I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF ANYMORE!!

Ash's P.O.V.

"That was an amazing performance! And you're all going to see more of it! The first round is going to be starting shortly." The host, Marian spoke.

I turned towards the 'Top Coordinators' of Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh.

"Good luck in the contest." I turned around, walking away. "You're gonna need it."