I'm Sorry

It's been 2 weeks. Jungkook has become more ruthless and heartless than he ever was if that was even possible.

The man who hurt Taehyung was currently in the basement of the JEON mansion. He is mercilessly tortured by day and bandaged by night. Jungkook pushes him to the brink of death and at the end of every day send doctors to fix him up. He didn't want him to die. Not yet atleast. He has to pay for all the pain he inflicted on Tae.

Jungkook began working endless hours. He would leave before the sunrise and come back home past midnight if he ever did. He threw himself into work, it was his was of dealing with the nagging feeling of 'useless' in the back of his mind.

Today was different. For the first time in 2 weeks he came home before dinner but that was only because his files for this particular case were at home. He walked pass everyone without sparing a glance. He dived into work trying to occupy his mind, trying to keep his mind 'distracted'.

Jungkook was pulled out of his thought by the sound of his office door slowly opening which made a small 'creaking' sound. He looked up only to be met with a pair of sad eyes.

They younger boy made his way over to Jungkook slowly getting on his lap, he soft tail rapped around the elders leg. The young boy looked into the elders eyes but he was disappointed only to be met with a cold stare.

"Dinner is ready. Jin would like it for all of us to have dinner together, it's been a while since you've been home on time to eat with us." The young male whispered looking down, playing with the end of his over sized hoodie. Nothing below but a pair of short shorts.

Jungkook stood up without saying a word carefully sitting the younger on the seat making his way out of his office.

"Jungkook. Please. Stop." Jungkook stopped by the sound of the boy whimpering. He could tell the younger was about to cry if he wasn't already, but he didn't turn around. He didn't try to comfort the boy like he usually would instead he walked out of his office closing the door behind him.

The younger boy sat their for a while as his tears flowed freely. After a few minutes passed he slowly wiped his tears with the sleeves of the soft hoodie and got up walking out of the office. He lost his appetite so he decided to just try to sleep. He didn't go to the room him and Jungkook would share instead he walked pass to the opposite end of the hallway to one of the guest bedrooms. He stripped of his cloths only leaving on his underwear as he got under the covers snuggling deeper into the pillows imaging it was Jungkook he was cuddling. After a while tears began to stream down his face again, he couldn't help it, he felt so hurt at that moment, his heart was in so much pain. It has been for the past 2 weeks.

Meanwhile at dinner. Jungkook dragged a chair out from the head of the table, a plate was already set with shrimp Alfredo and a bowl of salad at the centre of the table. This was Tae's favourite.

"Where did that little mouse go. Jungkook didn't he get you for dinner where is he." Jungkook merely looked down at his meal ignoring everyone.

"I'll go check on him." The red haired boy stood up putting his napkin on the table.

"Thank you Hoseok." Jin replied before they all began eating.

Hoseok made his way towards Jungkook's room which he knock multiple times before opening but nothing. The only place he wasn't allowed was Jungkook's office. No one was allowed in there except for the young boy so Hoseok assumed he must still be I there. He walked over to the office, knocking lightly he called of to the boy.

"Hey beautiful? You there? Dinners ready why don't you come down." Hoseok whispered but there was nothing. Not a sound. He must have fallen asleep. I'll ask Jin to put aside his plate in case he wakes up hungry later tonight. Hoseok was about to walk away before he was stopped by the sound of whimpering from a nearby guestroom.