"What's so funny?" Peridot asked. Steven and Lapis shrugged.

     "Alright, Peridot. I can show you around and help you with a job."

     Peridot let go of her held breath. "Thank you."

     "Uh, Pearl," Lapis began, "can I join you two?" Pearl looked her way confused. "I'm kinda in need of a job too." Lapis rubbed her arm and tried to smile.

     "Well, I don't really see why I can't help you both."

     Lapis cheered, and Peridot blinked. Oh stars, please don't let us have the same job! I'll get so distracted if Lapis and I work in the same place I'll lose my job and my house! While staying as calm as possible on the outside, Peridot's thoughts were swirling.

After a while of touring the local job options with Pearl, Peridot, Steven, and Lapis went back to the wash to retrieve Peridot's box. Like promised, they were going to get Peridot's things from Jasper. She needed to see her new home in person and figure out where everything would go, given that she succeeds and gets the house. Peridot left her alien plush with the rest of her boxes and led them to Jasper's house in the dark of night. "She's gotta be asleep by now." She said. "Here, take the box. I'm going to go look. And stay away from the windows." Luckily, at the side of the house was a ladder, and Peridot used it to climb to Jasper's bedroom window. "She's not in there! Perfect." Peridot was about to leave when she caught a glimpse of her things inside the bedroom." She froze.

     "What's wrong?" Steven called.

     "She has my things in her room!"

...

     "Ready the box Lapis!" Peridot called. Lapis climbed halfway up the ladder as Peridot opened the window and climbed into the bedroom. She heard faint rummaging as Peridot grabbed some tapes. Lapis raised the box over her head for her fellow traveler to insert her tapes.

     "Guys, be careful!" Shouted Steven.

     "We will, just keep watch, ok?" called Lapis.

     "Ok."

Peridot kept coming in and out of the window to drop off some tapes. "That's all the tapes, but now I just gotta find my merch items and we'll be good."

     "How many 'merch' items are we talking? And how heavy are they, I feel like I'm about to fall."

     "Lapis, I swear I won't let you fall. Besides it's not that much, just enough to fill the box to the top." Lapis looked into the box, and there was still a little ways to go to fill the box. She tried to balance on the ladder. How in the world am I going to climb down? Peridot began to fill the box her the rest of her things.

     "Guys, I think that's Jasper down the street!" Steven called. There was a car driving to the house.

     "Hurry up Peridot!" Lapis called.

     "Ok, I'm coming! Thank God this is the last of it." Peridot said. She began grabbing a few more things that filled her arms. Meanwhile, Jasper pulled up to her house.

     "Steven? Lapis? What the heck are you doing at my house?"

     "Um..." Lapis said.

     "Jasper, we can explain." Steven began. He took a small step to the buff girl, but before he could speak, Peridot caught Jasper's eyes as she dropped the rest of her things into the box.

     "Alright, this is it, now climb down and we can leave." She said, quiet and rushed.

     "Peridot?" The blonde whirled her head to Jasper, who called her.