I kiss a girl... wait Lyon isn't a girl

I turn only to see Lyon spinning rather fast. He honestly looks like he might throw up, I'm almost afraid to keep watching. But I do. The longer he spins the paler he gets.

“Ok enough let him go.” I cry as I advance towards him.

Lyon finally stops spinning, but he's so disoriented he can't stand up straight. I rush to his side and use my body to hold him up.

He tries to push off me, but I don't let him.

“Let me… go…” He says dizzily.

I sigh, “No, you're still too dizzy to stand.”

He moans. I can't tell if it's because he's dizzy, or because he's trying to protest.

“Oh Lyon, let me heal you.” Says an unfamiliar voice.

I look behind me to see a pink haired girl running towards us.

“No… Chelia… I-I’m fine.” Says Lyon slowly.

“Chelia” shakes her head and continues to come towards us. She stops in front of Lyon. She holds out her hands and a blue light glows from them. She must be healing him.

After a while, Lyon is able to stand without my help.

He looks at me and blinks a few times, “Wait what? Mel…”

I slap my hand over his mouth to keep him from saying my name.

“It's Macy.” I hiss bitterly.

He nods and takes my hand from his mouth, “Right, Macy… what are you doing here?” He asks confused.

I grab his wrist and drag him out of guild hall.

“What?” Asks Lyon.

I don't give him an answer, I just wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly.

Nothing can change how I feel right now.

After a while, Lyon wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. This is what I've been waiting for, what I've been wanting since he left: to stare into his beautiful eyes, to be in his arms, and most importantly… to be treated like the adult I am.

“Meldy…” Starts Lyon softly.

“Yes,” I say distracted by his eyes.

Lyon let's go of me, “I-I don't know what to say.”

I let go of him, “What do you mean?”

He frowns, “You came… and I was gonna try to forget about you.”

I gash and step away from him, “You what?”

He sighs, “Follow me.” he says mysteriously.

I follow him through the town. He doesn't tell me where we're going when I ask where we're going, he just sighs and continues walking. I take the time to look around. The town is gorgeous. The buildings are so simple, which makes it so interesting. There's a stream if water separating the town into two parts. I love it.

We stop in front of a house. It's like most of the other buildings, but it gives off a coldish vibe. Hey, maybe Lyon lives here.

“We're here.” Says Lyon slowly.

I follow him inside the house. The inside is so messy… I hate it! So… un… organized!

“Sorry, for the mess Meldy.” Apologies Lyon.

I sigh, “No, it's ok. I-I don't mind the… the… mess.”

He grabs my hands and pulls me closer.