"Look at me, it's okay. Tell me, Natsu, will there be a date? I thought maybe we could bring some food and eat it in the forest, but since it's raining that won't happen."

"Well, couldn't you make a house out of ice or something?"

"That's actually a good idea."

Gray then remembered about the ice roses. He had to make new ones, because he had dropped them before.

He then quickly and graciously made a new bouquet and handed them over.

"Natsu, here you go. Don't melt them please."

Natsu stared at the ice roses, they were sparkling, and Natsu thought they were gorgeous.

"Crap, you can't make roses out of fire." Natsu said and put the ice flowers on a tiny table in the hallway.

Then he kissed Gray. Very tender, but it was telling Gray how genuinely sorry Natsu was.

Gray kissed back, forgiving. They stood there a few minutes, with only each other on their minds. They didn't notice the look Happy gave them.

"You guys," Happy said and pointed at them, "should get a room."

"Nah, this is nothing. We could've been..." Gray started, but Natsu stopped him.

"Look Gray! It's not raining as much anymore. Are we going out or not?"

"To be honest, I think we're perfectly fine in here." Gray said with a wink. "Aren't there any rooms in this house?"

"I'm totally not staying in here." Happy said and walked through the door, which was till open.

Natsu smiled widely.

"The house is ours, and well, I'm yours."

Gray grabbed Natsu's waist and pulled him closer.

"Damn, you're gorgeous."

"Gray, sorry, but I'm not doing anything until we've had dinner."

"But Natsu..."

"No Gray. We should prepare a meal, together and it will be super cute. Come on now, what do you want?"

"Hmm..." When Gray thought of it, he was quite hungry. "I'm up for anything except fish."

Natsu looked disappointed.

"I like fish."

"I don't." Gray said and checked what food Natsu had. "Ooh Let's make some chicken. I love chicken."

Natsu smiled and took out all the stuff they needed to cook the dinner.

After they had struggled with the slippery chicken and Gray almost cut all his fingers of with the sharp knife, the smell of the chicken filled the kitchen. It smelled really good, and when they finally sat down to finally enjoy the food, both males were starving.

"Natsu, are you hungry?"

"Heck yeah, I'm going to take this little beauty and eat it without any intention of normal behaviour."

"Natsu, do you realise that's going to make me want you even more?"

"Now that you say it, it makes sense. So what, is that a bad thing."

Gray smiled.

"Nope, not at all Natsu."

Natsu really wasn't going easy on the food. Poor chicken, having someone eat it like that.

Although Gray wouldn't exactly mind having the dragon slayer eat  him.

Where did this horny male instinct come from, and why right now? At least this was a day where he could get what he wanted.

"Crap, I need to focus on the food now."

Gray let out a sigh combined with a moan and then he ate his food, almost as fast as Natsu ate his own.

When they were both done, Gray dragged Natsu up from his chair and kissed him. Gray's tongue explored Natsu's hot mouth, feeling the taste of the chicken, the dragon slayer's sharp teeth.

"Damn, Gray, control yourself."

"Fuck no" his mind answered itself.

Natsu pulled away, as if to say something, but he kept quiet. He looked deep into Gray's eyes and could see that Gray really had been hoping for something tonight.

Natsu felt like he should do something, so he started to move his hands down Gray's front, until he reached what he wanted; the pants with the small bulge.

Natsu basically dragged the belt off and pulled down Gray's pants, then pulled down the boxers to find the reason for the bulge, Gray's erection.

The dragon slayer didn't wait for Gray to say anything, he just put the hard cock in his mouth without any warning, earning a moan from Gray.

"Na- Natsu." Gray moaned as he felt the warm mouth around him.

He felt the muscles in Natsu's mouth as they started sucking - hard.

It didn't take long before Gray came in Natsu's mouth, even though he didn't want it to end. It all was just so amazing and different and it was so Natsu.

Natsu looked satisfied with his work as he leaned back, licking the last cum from his lips.

"Damn Gray, that was even better than the actual dinner."

"Consider it as dessert."

"You should have some dessert too."

"Hey, slow down. Later, but now, we could just cuddle, talking about life."

Natsu smiled and kissed Gray in approval.

"Fine, Stripper."