"Don't move." He heard the sound of a gun loading as the elevator doors opened.

"Mr. Jeon.  Where do you think you're going? We've been looking for you everywhere." The male said.

"Kookie I'm scared." Tae whimpered clutching onto Jungkook tighter. Despite being a skilled fighter he's not allowed to use those skills unless he's alone and in danger. Jungkook doesn't want him getting hurt when he could protect him.

Jungkook merely nodded putting Taehyung on his feet, straightening his suit. Tae went behind Jungkook clutching onto his hand. Jungkook once again tried to walk past as he didn't want to get involved but he was stopped by the guns. They pushed Jungkook back to no avail, he stood firm. Tae on the other hand stumbled a little causing him to trip on his own feet and fall.

The 3 men with guns suddenly stopped, no longer focusing on their target but rather on the small boy. Jungkook turned around to see Tae on the ground, his vail off revealing his face to the strangers.

"I-I'm sorry kookie. I t-tripped." He said looking down his eyes glossed over. Jungkook quickly dropped his tough exterior looking at the male with soft eyes. The men were even more shocked at the man now standing before them.

"It's okay baby. Come here." Tae quickly got up running into kookie's embrace. He placed a hand of Tae's cheek wiping away the single tear that escaped Tae's beautiful hazel eyes. "I'm the one sorry. I should've been more careful." Jungkooks stroked his face.

"It's okay kookie I forgive you." Tae sniffled placing a kiss on Jungkook's lips, then deepened it forgetting they weren't alone.

"Mhmm" they pulled apart looking at the man who dear to disturb them. They couldn't believe what their eyes were seeing. First they saw the most beautiful creature on planet earth then they saw THE JEON JUNGKOOK making googly eyes at said creature.

"Kookie I wanna go home now." Tae said getting Jungkook's attention.

"You know I can't leave them alive now don't You? They've seen you." Jungkook caressed Taehyung's cheeck his hard exterior making its way back as he looked at the men.

"I would never imagine the JEON JUNGKOOK in such a state." One of the men laughed " You're whipped. You've gotten WEAK."

" I have?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Soon more men surrounded them. The elevator came down surprising Taehyung grabbing him behind Jungkook.

Tae was scared now. At first he saw 3 men, he knew Jungkook could easily take them down, but he didn't because they could also easily harm Tae while he was occupied. Now there were atleast 14 men around them.
Jungkook was running scenarios through looking for the best way out without Tae being hurt.

They all saw Taehyung's face now. It was impossible for anyone of them to leave that parking lot alive.

"Wow. What a beauty." The man who grabbed Taehyung and touched his faced looking at the beautiful creature.