Intro

Tony's laying on his bed thinking of you and all the things he can get you and buy for you.

  You and Pietro are playing Little Nightmares in your room. You can't believe Pietro didn't die yet. While you died millions of times.

Thor is in the kitchen getting his 100th pop tart of the day.

Bruce is in his lab working on a healing type power.

Steve is laying on his bed.

Loki is in the living room watching TV.

Bucky is on his laptop playing super smash bros 2.

Clint is in the training room. (When is he not?)

  Tony took out his phone and saw an istagram trend call 7 minutes in Heaven. He then ran to the kitchen got a bag. Then put things that represent the Avengers. Once he was done he called everyone to the living room. (The closest one to an empty closet.) In under a minute everyone came down stairs.

  They all sat on the couch. "OK today we will be playing 7 minutes in Heaven." Tony stated " The person you get will be locked up with you in a empty closet for 7 minutes and only 7 minutes. Noboby goes twice." Tony had a smirk on his face.

  "Wait a minute" Pietro said. "Why is Y/N the only girl playing the game. Wouldn't that be you know... weird."

  "Yeah. Why am I the only girl  here." You added.

"Oh, that's easy. Because half the Avengers and people not on the Avengers have a crush on you. Plus Wanda would be grossed out. And Nat would kill me. So you were my only option." Tony stated.

  "Some people sitting on this couch has a crush on me." You asked in disbelief. Tony nodded. You looked around at every boy sitting on the couch. And gave Tony a weird glare.

  "Forget it I am not kissing anyone for a game." You got up and walked off. All of a sudden you see yourself back at your seat. You knew it was Pietro who did that. You gave his a hateful glare. You sighed, "Fine let's get this over with." You got up and went to tony. He sticked out the bag. You felt a...

Song: OOOUUU By Young M.A