"what are you doing? I need to take a bath." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. He glared at me.

"I have been gone for about 15 minutes how long have you been standing there?and  who were you talking to?" he eyed me suspiciously and I acted cool

"what? A girl can't take time to talk to herself? I need a serious and knowledgable conversation once in a while.. and besides, If I talked tou you I know exactly how the conversation will go." he raised and eyebrow and I mimicked mouths with my two hands

"so Sasuke what do you want to do tomorrow other than seek revenge?" I said while opening and closing my right hand

"hn." I did the same with my leaft hand.

"idiot." Sasuke murmured and closed the door.

Whew! That was close!!

SASUKE'S POV

"does this come in green?" I heard Hikari say from the bathroom and that's when I felt an unfamiliar chakra. I barged in her room and she yelled at me.

NO ONE WAS THERE.

I asked her what she was doing and she just sarcastically threw me off.. but she's right. I do need to increase my vocabulary other than 'hn'. After a few more minutes I smelled blood and I shot up from my seat. The door opened and I saw a battered Suigetsu.

HE LOOKED HORRIBLE!? WHAT THIS THOSE KIDS DO TO HIM!?!

The 3 kids were still in fox form, the balck one; Kris was biting on his leg, the yellow one; Kei was biting on his shoulder and the red one; Kai was chewing on his sword like a ... well.. chew toy.

"where's Hikari-neechan?" Kai asked as he transfigured back to his human form.

"bathroom." I replied

"Sasuke!!! get these kids off me!!!" Suigetsu yelled for help but I shrugged him off.. the two remaining foxes bit him harder when he shouted and he yelled in pain.

"Neechan!!" Kai said and knocked on the bathroom door. when Hikari went out she was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and some green shorts that goes just up her mid tigh. GOD SHE WAS HOT!!!

"I see you're back from your mission." she smiled and dried her hair, she moved her hair to the side to show her neck, UGHHHHHH.. GO AWAY. I begged in my head. It took me every inch of self control not to grab her and kiss her just like the old times.

"OY!! STOP STARING AT NEECHAN YOU PERVERT!!!" Kei shouted and I snapped back to reality. I looked at Hikari and she was bright red, I could tell I am too. I looked away and focused on Kris transfiguring back to human form

"you can go home now my lovelies." she said and patted their heads.

"but neechan!! that pervert might jump you when we're gone!" Kris said and I felt embarassed.

ME

THE GREAT UCHIHA SASUKE

EMBARASSED CAUSE OF THE BLUNTNESS OF THESE KIDS.

"oh hush.. he won't do such thing." she smiled at them, the Kitsune triplets glared at me but then turned into a puff of smoke, that's when Suigetsu jumped in looking like he didn't even receive a beating. wow! he heals that fast?

"WOW HIKARI-CHAN YOU'RE HOT!!!" he yelled and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"oh hush. I am not." she smiled

"NO SERIOUSLY!! YOU'RE PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL AND HOT!!!" he yelled again.. my blood began to rise.

"thanks for the compliment then." she said but of course Suigetsu just had to bother her again