"Alright, let's go" I say as I pick Blaine back up again.

"We ready?" I ask Bas as he came out dressed all smart as well.

"Yeah" we head downstairs and grab a few cold drinks for both Blaine and us before heading out to the car. I buckle Blaine in before we got in ourselves and headed to the wedding. We soon get there and people were outside waiting. We get out and get Blaine and his bag before walking up to the others.

"Aww, look at him" the girls coo at Blaine, who only whined and made grabby hands for Mercedes so she took him off me.

"Aww, he likes you Mercedes" I coo.

"I'd be careful though with your dress" Sebastian warns her.

"He's ok"

"Hi cutie" she coos at Blaine who smiles at her.

"Wow, he's barely smiled all day except for when Sebastian put him in the pool"

"Oh, I take it he's been fussy?" She asks.

"Yeah, he's teething, kinda" I say.

"He'll be ok, they have air conditioning in here as I told them about little ones coming so they said they'll try and get some together, also to keep the guests comfortable as well" she explains. We soon spot Santana and Brittany and they come over to us. Brittany wore a pink and purple floral dress with a bow in the middle with some plain pink shoes.

"You look lovely Brittany" I tell her as she was swirling her dress around

"Fank wou" she says.

"No problem" I smile at her. We chat for a bit before a man comes out.

"Are we ready?" He says. Sebastian takes Blaine and we all head in, taking a seat, Mercedes made sure that Santana and I could at least sit together because of the kids.