Part six

It's crazy. I can't look him in the eyes. I can't look anyone in the eyes. This week is going to be strictly about working on Lay all your love on me. They are still working out on ideas. Dancing on the beach or dancing upon that wooden walk thing whatever it is. I on the other hand have all the time in the world to go through my lines and spending time with my ex-husband.

They think we are at different places doing our things but we're actually in my room or his busy going through our lines together even though I already know mine. We haven't sleep together again though. I'm still trying to figure out what is still remaining between us. I mean, the fire is still there and I'm very much in love with him. Tomorrow we'll be doing Super Trouper which I'm kind of looking forward to do.

"Hey babe, why don't we go swimming like we planned first?" I give Don an odd look where I'm laying next to him on his bed just chilling. Don't worry, we're both still in our clothes.

"It's cold." I giggled putting the script down grabbing my phone. It's just to check for any messages.

"I'll be there to keep you warm." He smiled kissing my shoulder. Oh goodness he makes me so soft. Why is he doing this? "Please."

"Alright." I gave in opening my unread messages. It's from different people and so on. I only read the first one and put the phone away quiting it already. I haven't really took the time to think of what will happen between me and Don when we're done filming. All I know is that I don't want this to end.

Like a laughing schoolgirl I fell in the water. Don laugh with me and also got in the water. We had so much fun. We threw water at each other and went crazy. Well, what do a wear? A short pyjama dress since it's already dark and almost time to sleep.

Going back in the water I just felt like I wanna keep laying there and stay forever. We're not deep. Then I felt it. His strong arms wrapping around my middle pulling me up from the water. I look at Don with a smile that gave me that old familiar look. He's sitting on his knees, see not so deep. My dress is sticking against my skin. Don is between my knees. My dress is what's stopping him from coming closer to me. His eyes wonder over my body where you can see the shape of my body that's hiding behind the wet pyjama dress that's sticking against my skin.

"Gosh you're beautiful." He whispered grabbing me behind my head kissing me. I kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck. His other hand run over my thighs to my butt where he pull on the dress. His warm body touched mine and there he was yet again between my legs not leaving my lips once.

It is kind of cold but luckily Don knew it. He brought a blanket with us. I lay back in the sand with him between my legs and the blanket thrown over us. I willl never be able to resist him, will I?