▣ d i a r y ~ 11

"So then when do you plan on doing the confrontation?" Tikki asked after finishing the last cookie on the small pale green plate that was placed in front of her.

The bluebell eyed girl sighed, she didn't want to talk about this. She knew that the Kwami would be absolutely against her going to give it to her as Ladybug and having Chloe see it out during class as she was Marinette. Chloe is smart she would figure this out. It was an ongoing delima that the bluenette had... Would she really care if Chloe knew her identity anyways? What could even happen? She couldn't blurt it out to Hawkmoth at anytime, they weren't like besties.

"Hey Dudette! Are you coming down already!? Alix and I are going to start without you!" Nino called upstairs.

Marinette internally thanked the lords for Nino shouting, she didn't want to reply to Tikki some fake and unreasonable plans. Truthfully, she didn't have a plan. This was all made up on the spot, Marinette wouldn't have called herself someone who was impulsive. She was impulsive with all the relationships she had ever had, the impulsion of the need of love and acceptance from the people around her even if she didn't return their feelings and ended up breaking their hearts.

"Mari, keep in mind that I need an answer from you because I know your most likely not committed to this." The Kwami told her.

"Please stop doubting me! I'm committed to this, but I'm just as scared as she is! " Marinette yelled, causing both Nino and Juleka downstairs to be utterly confused.

Tikki nodded and decided it was best not to question the Sapphire eyed girl anymore, especially with her friends downstairs. The bluenette proceeded to remove herself from this situation by heading down stairs to the living room to join her friends.

"Are you alright?" Juleka asked. It was quite odd for her to be the one breaking the silence since she was the rather quiet one of the group.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry about that... I just got a phone call about something and yeah they were asking stupid questions. " Marinette answered before sitting on a soft pink padded stool and grabbing a controller.

"Hey, you know that we're always here for you. " Nino said quite reassuingly to her. Alix nodded agreeing with him.

The girl pursed her lips together and nodded, even though she really couldn't tell them what's going on she knew that they would be there for her.

🐞🐞🐞

"Chat." Ladybug says while sending him an intense poke in the shoulder, causing the blonde to flinch.

"Shit! " The boy yelped, causing the Sapphire eyed girl to giggle. "Please don't do that to me again. " His ears drooped

"Well I can't say that I'll never do that again, but we need to talk. " She told him getting onto a more serious note and sitting down next to the cat themed superhero cross-legged.

"About?"

"Do you remember the missing Bourgeois case?" Ladybug asked. Chat gulped nervously, before nodding his head. "I'm thinking of reopening the case to find her and Ms Emile Agreste. They disappeared almost like at the same time and I think the cases are linked. " She continued on.

"I-I want to help you. It was really stupid of Sa- I mean constable Roger to cancel those cases. Just imagine growing up without one of your parents... How much you would be missing out on." The black cat themed superhero replied.