↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✗

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

A STARTLED GASP ESCAPES her lips as the brunette shot up quickly in her head, mouth dropping into an 'o' and fingers rubbing the water out of her eyes. "Owen! I swear to fucking god!"

        Laughing loudly, he dropped  the blue bucket on the floor in the process of running out of the room, the said bucket slamming against the wood and making a loud banging noise. Katherine immediately jumped out of bed and ran to her dresser, pulling out a blue nerf water gun that she stole a few years ago from a kid at the park. It sounds childish — but than again, her roommate is childish. Owen Grady just loves waking her up like moments like these, therefore she always has to be prepared, hence the water gun.

        By the time she reached the hallway of their shared bungalow, Katherine brought herself to a stop. Owen was quiet, too quiet. Perking an eyebrow, the brunette quietly tip-toed around the room, continualy glancing over her shoulder to make sure he wasn't being sneaky.

          She was walking past his small room when she heard a slight filled spray. A fart. Scrunching up her nose in disgust, she slowly follows the smell, her hand then moving to cover her hand. She heard a low curse, so
quietly she almost didn't hear it. Following the sound, her eye sight landed on a small closet. It didn't take long before Katherine swung the door open and started blasting him with the water gun.

A startled gasp escapes his lips as he quickly struggled to cover his eyes, full knowing she would aim for them. But as quickly as Katherine started laughing, it faded jusd as fast when the water slowly came out in broken squirts — and then none at all. Noticing the sly grin appear on Owen's lips, the brunette chuckles nervously before stepping back slowly. "Uh—oh.

         Katherine tosses the toy gun at Owen with no hesitation, hoping to aim at his face to distract him while she runs the opposite direction. Her bare feet padded against the oak wood floors as she runs out of his room and towards the small living room, making her way to the front door. She pushes her self faster as she could hear Owen's laughter and heavy thuds of his boots chasing after her. Right as she pulled the door open, she was immediately slammed against a muscular body. Strong arms wrapped around her waist and she nervously
glances up to see one of her best friends and assistant holding onto her.

         Right as he turned the corner, his feet brought him to a stop. Immediately, his mood drops as he glared at the sight of the only girl in his life — that he doesn't get tired of and wants to protect every minute of the day; is being held by another man that is not him. Clearing his throat and crossing his arms over his chest, muscles tightening through his tight white shirt, Leo Adams immediately pales, adam's apple bobbing as he releases Katherine.