Make me a deal

It was the next day and Bakugou like everyday was sitting alone in Home Room reading his book.

"Hey kirishima are you okay?" Kirishima looked up and saw Izuku standing over him.

"Oh, yeh... I was just daydreaming thats all." Izuku gave him a worried look.

"Ok... but if you're not feeling good you really should go to the nurse."

"I know, I will, if I don't feel good... but I'm fine." Kirishima smiled as Izuku walked away.

He then got up and walked over to where Bakugou was. "Hey."

"What do you want weird hair?"

"Oh? I see I've upgraded from shit head," he chuckled.

Bakugo glared at him. "You know, you have a really annoying habit of getting off topic. Maybe I should beat some sense into you."

"Oh, your in cocky mood today huh~ Well I'm sorry to take away the effect of your threat, but my Quirk makes my whole body hard as a rock so if you hit me all it would do is break your fist." Kirishima smirked.

"Yeah, whatever," bakugo rolled his eyes and looked out the window. "You have 10 seconds starting now to tell me why you're here."

"Oh, right, I wanna make a deal with you."

Bakugo looked back at kirishima. "What's the deal?" Kirishima smiled because he clearly peaked bakugo's interest.

"Spend this Saturday with me and if you don't have fun then I wont bother you again." Bakugo took a minute to think about the offer.

"Just this Saturday?"

"Yup."

"And you won't bother me again?"

"Only if you don't have fun."

"I can already tell this is going to be the worst Saturday of my life... but... you have yourself a deal hair for brains."

A widespread smile appeared on kirishima's face. "Great, just one more thing." He said with with joy in his voice. "I'm gonna need your phone number."

"FUCK! Why do u need that?" Bakugo said irritated at the thought of kirishima being able to contact him anytime.

"Well how else do you expect me to text you the information for Saturday?"

"AGH! THIS IS BAD ENOUGH ALREADY! NOW YOU GONNA HAVE MY NUMBER!"

Kirishima couldn't help but die laughing at Bakugo's anger. He took the paper which had Bakugo's phone number on it and said "See you Saturday~"

"AHHH, FUCK YOU SHIT HEAD!!!"