The Obsession

"B-because"
"(Y/N) please I might be able to help you"
"It's because I like your boyfriend ok! I'm obsessed with him! I can't stand your relationship! I hate you because of your relationship! Is that what you want to hear? Cause that's the truth! You can't help me! YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF SO THAT I CAN BE WITH HIM!!!"
You started to laugh psychotically at the thought of him dying and he could tell just by looking at you that you were insane. Psychotic. Toxic. Mentally unstable. He could tell that you were a danger to him and Kokichi.

His face changed from one of worry to one of shock he dropped the blood stained knife and backed away "I think I'm going to be sick" he ran to his room and locked the door. You realized exactly what just happened and stopped laughing. immediately you ran to his door and knocked
"Go away"
"Rantaro I"
"I SAID GO AWAY YOUR A PSYCHOPATH STAY AWAY FROM ME AND KOKICHI!"
Without thinking your body moved on it's own and burst down his door. Laughter. Insane laughter. You couldn't stop laughing as you picked up your brother by the neck. Strangling him. You stopped laughing for a second
"I wish you were nicer to me brother. 'Cause it's a real shame that I might have to kill you!"
Somehow he managed to gain enough air to speak from your death grip
"W-why?" You could see the life draining from his eyes and he was loosing the strength to struggle
"Why a-are you d-doing this? Please l-let me g-go!"
You managed to speak through your laughter "Why should I -ahahahaha- let you go? hahahahaha"
Then Rantaro punched you. You were out cold for a while. But when you woke up, you were in a white room, strapped to  a bed. You looked to your side you saw your brother.
"What the- WHERE AM I? TELL ME NOW! WHERE'S KOKICHI IS HE SAFE?"
"Calm down (Y/N)! You went insane. you strangled me. I had no choice but to" tears started falling down his face "to have you locked up so you can't hurt me or kokichi" you stared at him with no sympathy. You laughed.
"hahahahaha! I would never hurt kokichi silly!"
"Then tell me why did you strangle me?"
"I said I'd never hurt Kokichi. That law doesn't apply to you. You have what's rightfully mine, I would appreciate it if you gave him back please!"
"What are you talking about Kokichi doesn't belong to you he doesn't belong to anybody he chooses who he-"
"HE BELONGS TO ME! He doesn't have a choice."
"You're crazy. This stuff you're talking about, it's so messed up. This is why you were locked up in the asylum."
"Wait. This is an asylum? You brought me to an asylum!?!"
A lady come's in and says "sir you have to leave visiting hours are over."
"Wait I don't want to go just yet."
"Sir you have to leave!"
"Ok bye (Y/N)"
"Wait no don't leave" you said you wanted to yell at him but your throat was sore and your voice was hoarse from yelling so much. Nonetheless you were tired, when the lady left you went to sleep immediately.

Rantaro's POV

I wanted to ask (Y/N) a few more questions but I had to leave so I went home. I didn't want to tell Kokichi about this but I thought if she saw him she wouldn't yell as much. It might help her calm down more just by knowing he was there so I texted Kokichi
"Hey you awake?"
"A bit. what's up?"
"Well my sister is in the asylum she went ballistic last night"
"Why? Did you do something?"
"No and I'd rather not tell you why but when I go visit her tomorrow do you wanna come?"
"Sure. Sounds like fun! I've always wanted to meet a crazy person!"
"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or sincere"
"Sincere! I'm offended you would doubt me!"
"Anyways meet me at my house. I'll drive us there."
"Ok night"
"Good night Kokichi"

In the morning I woke up got dressed and made breakfast. It was pretty weird since (Y/N) wasn't here to help make breakfast or wake me up for school but I just skipped today to go see her. *ding dong* That must be Kokichi. I opened the door "hey Kokichi" he looked a bit sleepy
"Hey Rantaro! *yawn* how are you"
"Better now that you're here. I've been a bit on edge since after you left yesterday"
"Are you ever going to tell me what happened?"
I sighed "well guess I can try but you have to still be nice to her. I'm afraid of what will happen if you upset her, she said she wouldn't hurt only you which concerns me a bit"
"Ok then?"
"Listen to me when I say this, this is very very twisted. Last night after you left I found a bloody knife and when I asked (Y/N) why she cut herself again"
"Wait wait wait! She cuts herself?"
"Yeah apparently she has some kind of emotional disorder. Well that's what we thought"
"Oh..."
"Anyways she said she did it because. I don't think you'd wanna know"
"C'mon Rantaro pleaaaase?"
"Fine she said she did it because she...liked...you. And then she started screaming at me to break up with you or kill myself and laughed psychotically it felt like she lost all her sanity"
"That's creepy"
"I know. Anyways after she started laughing I told her I was going to be sick I went to my room and locked the door. But she stopped laughing for a second and knocked I told her to go away"
"NEVER DO THAT! That just makes things worse"
"I learned that the hard way. She tried to apologize and I yelled at her to leave me and you alone. So she started laughing again and bursted through the door and started strangling me."
"Oh my god are you ok!?"
"Yeah but as she strangled me she said she was going to kill me and I asked her to stop but she just laughed so I knocked her out"
"And then I assume you called the asylum"
"Yeah and when I visited her she screamed how you were hers and you didn't have a choice"
"Rantaro. I'm a bit scared to visit her now"
"Don't worry she's strapped down she can't hurt us, and even if she breaks free they have security cameras in there so they can get in there before she hurts us!"
"Ok"
And with that I fixed him some breakfast and we drove over to the asylum