Chapter 36

Beau's P.O.V

I left the boys with Peter and headed towards Lydia's apartment.

After a good half hour drive I walk in to find the place empty.

Great.

I return to my car and head to the house. No doubt her dad's waiting there to murder me since I've "cheated" on his daughter.

The house is also empty. I sigh as I retrieve my phone from my pocket.

It's off. Oops. Well I had to turn it off to visit Peter. After turning it on I find 33 missed calls and a shit load of texts.

I quickly dial Sarah, James' girlfriends number since she was the last one to call.

"Hello? Beau! Where the hell are you?" she whisper yells.

"I'm at the house! Where is everyone?"

"At the hospital! Lucy's in labour!"

"Shit." I mutter in panic. I hang up the phone and make my way there. 

Nice timing Luce.

Running down loads of corridors I come to a halt outside a waiting room where all the boys are sat and a few of the girls. Lydia is no where to be seen.

"Beau." Luke sighs with relief. Poor kid.

"I'm here now. Sorry, I was held up and didn't realise my phone was off. Where's Lydia? How's Lucy?" I babble on.

"Lydia's in with Lucy and their mum. Lucy's doing well. Except for the screaming of course." Sarah tells me.

A loud echo of cussing reaches my ears and I can't help but laugh. That's definitely Lucy.

I sit next to Daniel who's pretty quiet.

"Alright mate?" I ask.

"Yeah, how's Peter?" he whispers.

"He's doing well. The rest of the boys are with him." I reply still keeping my voice down.

"Good." he mumbles and we both turn our attention back to the silent room.

******

Two hours later Lydia runs into the room excitedly although she's quite pale. I probably would've fainted myself.

"Luke?" her eyes are wide.

"Yeah?" he jumps to his feet. Maybe he didn't notice her run in?

"Do you want to come and meet your baby girl?" she grins.

"Y-yes! Yes please." he stutters at first but pulls himself together.

We all follow since there's only around 9 of us.

Once again I find myself crowding into a small room. Luke walks towards Lucy who is nursing the baby.

Lydia seats herself on the end of the bed making sure she doesn't hurt her sister in any way or knock her off the bed.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Lucy smiles warmly at Luke. Tears fill his eyes as he looks down at his own baby. I think it's finally sunk in that he's a dad.

"That's our baby girl. She looks just like you." he reaches out and Lucy hands him the baby without any hesitation.

I notice Lydia is sitting with her fingers crossed. She's always "shipped" them together.

"So, what are you going to call her?" the girls' mum asks.