Chapter 10

"Ah Miss Mason, how lovely for you to attend" Mr Jenkins spoke with a slight cockiness in his tone.

"Just thought I'd drop Mark's mum off for you"

"Like his body?"

"No. She's actually alive. He got what he deserved"

"And you're about to get what you deserve. All those people's lives you taken-"

"They were bad people and deserved it so it was their own fault" I scowled.

"What did Mark do?"

"He was about to murder my friend"

"Who's that?"

"Lucy"

"Pond? Oh so you don't know then?"

"Know what?"

"She's your twin"

"But we don't look alike"

"Non identical of course. She lives with your biological mother"

"My mum's alive?" a hint of excitement hitting my voice.

"Yes she is. Shame you'll never see her face" he chuckled evilly.

A gunshot sounded through the house bouncing off every wall. I felt nothing. No coldness. I stared at Mr Jenkins confused and his expression matched mine but shock and sadness filled his eyes. I slowly turned around and the man who had held the gun to my head was dead on the floor in a pool of blood which almost touched my shoes. 

I looked at the doorway to find my dad stood there. He looked absolutely fuming, sadly I think it was aimed at me.

"Get in the car. Now" he growled not looking at me.

I didn't object, I ran out of the house and sat in the car. Beau was there so I felt a bit better. I sat completely still next to him and he softly kissed my cheek comfortingly.

*******

"Go to your room! Now" my dad ordered.

"I am not a child!" I spat.

"You are my child now do as I say!"

"I'll move back in with my adopted family if you don't watch your mouth! I've only been your daughter for a short time"

"Don't you dare. When were you going to tell me you were going to Peter Jenkins' house and that you were dating Beau?"

"Probably never. Or until he joined my gang anyway"

"Your gang won't last Lydia"

"Yes it will" I replied bluntly.

"You almost died today, you're becoming clumsy and you'll end up dead you stupid girl!"

"Says you old man. You hid from me all my life. Now here you are telling me what to do!"

He fell silent unable to answer me. His eyes were wide in surprise.

"You aren't the only one that has a mouth you know" I added glaring at him. 

"I am more superior than you Lydia"

"Really? Prove it"

"I am the boss of a gang and earn at least $30,000 a month"

"I don't need money, I kill without getting paid. I could kill you right here right now if I wanted to. But I won't since you're my dad and you know, I need a roof over my head"

"If you worked for me I could pay you"

"No, I told you before I am the boss of my own life and I don't want you ordering me about"

"Why don't we join together?"

"I've already got enough people in my gang since about 70% of your guys are now on my side"

"You are joking?"

"No. Ask them"

He stormed off leaving me stood by myself in the hall. 

Jack's P.O.V

"MOVE"

"BOSS PLEASE MOVE"

They  all started pleading for me to move out of the way of the tv but I was too angry.

"Who has gone into the MT Crew or Gang whichever you want to call it?"

I scanned around. Only silence answered me. Guilty facial expressions filled the room.

"So, how many of you are sleeping with my daughter?" the note of accusation was clear in my voice.

"Just me boss" Beau announced proudly. Everyone's guilty faces turned to smirks and sniggers echoed around the room.

"Don't laugh! This is serious"

Silence fell again and everyone stared awkwardly around the room. Nobody meeting my gaze.

"Hey dad, did you ask them?" Lydia asked bopping into the room.

"You asked your dad to ask us if we slept with you?" Daniel asked puzzled.

Lydia's P.O.V

"What!?"

"Your dad asked how many of us-"

"I know what you said I'm not deaf. And no I haven't slept with all of them. I did not tell you to ask them that! What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"N-nothing. I just wanted to know"

"You creep. Keep to your own sex life. Why would you want to know that about your own daughter?"

"I was being protective"

"Protective my ass. You just wanted to know whether I slept with them all to get them to convert gangs. But we all know that they converted because I'm the better gang leader. Don't take it too harshly mate"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that young lady!"

"It's called taking the mick. Open your ears dumbass"

"I'm going out. I'll see you later"

"I win. Have a nice day now" I spoke my voice dripping with acid.

He didn't answer but left swiftly not looking back.

I quickly walked to the door.

"Oh and by the way I know who my sister is and my mum! Thanks for filling me in on that!"

He said nothing but got in the car and disappeared down the road.

I closed the door and the boys began to clap. I laughed and joined them back in the room.

They had the football on so Lucy and Sarah were suffering with me.

 My phone went off and I had a text from an unknown number. I get a lot of these. It said: "Be careful who you're trusting. Always watch your back because when it comes down to it, no one. I mean no one has it"

I put it back down and turned my attention to the tv. That was extremely weird. I felt Beau's arm move behind me and wrap around my waist. I cuddled into him and my eyes slowly closed. Football is so boring, how anyone can stay awake through it I'll never know. Before I was completely out I noticed Lucy and Sarah sound asleep too. I then completely drifted off.

Although I was asleep I could still hear what was going on. The only sound being made was the commentary on the footy.

My body jumped when I heard a loud bang but my eyes stayed closed.

"LYDIA! SOMEONE! HELP ME!" a voice screamed.

A/N hope this chapter went well:) I'll be updating Wednesday too so you won't have to wait too long:') Vote&Comment! Charlie xx