"How did you not notice her when you got your usual?" Junhui asked.

"Yuna had my order! I don't pay attention to these sorts of things," Mingyu gasped.

"Lucky, old man Park took care of my order today," Seokmin grumbled.

"Anyway, wish me luck boys," Junhui stood up and started stretching. "I'm going to go for her."

"Why do you get to try first?" Seokmin asked.

"I called dibs!" Junhui said. "Plus, you two blind idiots didn't even see her."

"I was working on my manuscript," Seokmin mumbled.

Junhui rolled his eyes and made his way towards the register where the barista girl was standing. Mingyu and Seokmin watched carefully as Junhui began to speak to her.

"Hey, I would like a caramel macchiato, one orange scone, your name, and your number all for here, please," Junhui requested with his signature smile.

"Got it, got it, Ji Sooyoung, and no thanks," the barista girl smiled back. "Would you like anything else?"

Mingyu and Seokmin snickered to themselves as Junhui physically struggled.

"Why not? Do you have a boyfriend?" Junhui asked as he reached into his wallet to pay for his food.

"No," the barista girl, Sooyoung, shook her head and accepted the bill Junhui handed her.

"What's a cute girl like you doing single then?" Junhui asked with shock. "You're my type, so we should go out some time."

"Thanks, but you're not my type," Sooyoung declined as she handed Junhui his change.

"What's your type then?" Junhui persisted.

"Not the flirty type, that's for sure," Sooyoung said. "I can help who's next!"

"Who says I'm the flirty type?" Junhui shook his head.

"Your pickup line," Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a customer to attend to."

Junhui reluctantly got his drink and his scone before he went back to the table where Mingyu and Seokmin were struggling to hold in their laughter. As soon as Junhui sat down at the table, Mingyu and Seokmin burst out laughing, Junhui scowling at the two.

"It's not that funny," Junhui snapped.

"It is that funny when you've finally managed to fail for once," Seokmin wiped tears from his eyes. "When I get rejected, it's sad because I can never get a girl. You, on the other hand, can basically choose which girl you want to be with."

"What's her type, anyway? I have to know now," Junhui mused as he drank his coffee.

The three boys sat there and drank their coffee slowly as they pondered Junhui's question. They all collectively looked back at the cute barista, who was laughing as she prepared the drinks. They all sighed in unison, and they turned back to their drinks. The boys were silent before Seokmin said, "Maybe I'm her type. I'll ask her."

Seokmin got up from the table eagerly, Junhui and Mingyu watching him with weary eyes. Junhui turned to Mingyu and said, "How much do you want to bet Seokmin might actually get her number?"

Mingyu hummed and said, "Hundred."

"Damn, you're pretty confident," Junhui laughed and sat back in his chair. "Alright, bet."

Junhui and Mingyu shook on it as Seokmin finally arrived to the register where the barista was waiting. She wasn't working on a drink, so she was just standing around waiting for a customer.