The Beginning. . . .

The lonely empty lodge echoed and quaked as the old dead trees arms reached out and scratched the broken window of the suspicious lodge, through that window laid a girl her hair as black as coal her eyes a light grey and her skin paper... She didn't look like much but if you look deep into her grey eyes you saw much more then meets the eye.

She uses her elbow to force her almost limp body out of bed to prepare herself for her first day , of what she thought would be a good day... but was it?

She rummaged through her old torn up closet, searching for something that wouldnt completeley embarrass her on her first day, but all she could find was a small, torn up brown-ish white dress that looked a bit normal but, was ripped at the waist slightly revealing the deep cuts along her side, along with small torn shoes that where one rip away from a disastrous destruction.

She ripped through her dusty cupboards searching for some scraps that would satify her excruciating hunger. All she could find is some expired cake mix. She sighed as she closed it and hoped to find some food at school.

She steps outside of the mysterious lodge, the wooden planks under her creeked as she took another step, but just as she steped forward she felt as if she was going to fall straight through the weakend wooden floor. She walked slowly and carefully jumped into the tall rain soaked grass that way she didnt break the floor, although her dress was now completely soaked in the morning dew, it was Much better then collapsing under the horidly weak porch.

She grabbed the long sharp twig that she used to fight away any of those pesky snakes as she haltingly made her way through the field of tall grass.
After a dreadful ten minutes of fighting to make her way through the field, she felt as if the grass was a battle field of warriors, the snakes were their horses.

She made it to the long dark road as she tried to blow the layers of fog out of her face. she passed a few patches of lonely dead tress their branches waving at her creppily as if to say "come with us, follow, follow young child". She sighed as she forced herself to continue waking although something about it made her want to stop and run away, she didn't know if it was the long endless dark and treacherous road, the sound of foot steps, or the chilling feeling that ran up her back and tapped her shoulder, she guessed it was all of the above.... this place really gave her a terrible feeling.

She finally reached her bus stop. her legs felt as if they were going to fall off, a long sharp pain running up and down them. Her dress was now not only soaked but grass stained as well, she gasped loudly looking down at her shoes which was now only holding on by a thin thread....