𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

Comenzar desde el principio

Jimin was now surrounded with little pool of files which sure were a lot to work on. He was arranging the products in accordance to its actual place, arranging them in an order and so on. And he has been doing that for good few hours after the lunch now.

He was so tired., so he thought of taking a small break. He went outside and reached the canteen that was present in his office.

He took a canned coffee from the machine and a sandwich along with that. Sighing, he stood near the transparent glass present in the canteen and started looking through it. It was almost empty, the streets, and the roads were, too and it was dark already. Biting on the sandwich and sipping the coffee in betweens, he looked at the moving vehicles on the road. [ which were not so many to count, by the way ]

Having done with eating, he went upstairs where his office was situated and was about to start continuing his work from where he left out when his phone lit up indicating he got a message.

Looking at the clock present in his office he realized the time passed really quick. It was twelve nineteen already. For a second he felt really bad for not texting Hoseok. His baby might've been waiting for him.

Sighing, he took his phone in his hands and unlocked the it. By the time he did that and peeped through the notifications what Hoseok sent him, he saw there were quite a few messages from him.

12 new messages from 3 conversations

My property 💞💘| 5 new messages.
Daddy I miss you~
When will you come back home?
Your mumma is horny 😈
Look

[sent a video clip]

He was definitely not prepared for the small video surprise that Hoseok had sent him

He was definitely not prepared for the small video surprise that Hoseok had sent him. No, he was not. But heck, did he enjoyed watching it? Yeah, definitely.