"Ugh, the bitch who assaulted me, and her two fluffy little companions... Pathetic." The girl spat, making Sofia look up in surprise, and Holly make a squidward sort of sound. Jessie just scoffed.

"Um, excuse me you little tart, you're only hear to satisfy John's curse, then you're out of here, so don't act as if you're above us." Jessie, says, her voice getting all high pitched.

"Why are you so mean to me? Ugh can't you just be nice?" The girl asks, stomping her foot. 

"You get what you give. SIlly little girl!" Holly snarls, and the girl rolls her eyes.

"Okay, one, its Tiffany, and two, you're calling me little! Look at youse!" She says, pointing at Jessie, Holly and Sofia. "You're so tiny!" She cackles.

"Yes, it is such a mystery why we aren't being nice to you." Jessie says sarcastically. Ugh, stupid overly tall Tiffany!

Sudden;y, Tiffany starts snifling, and before they know it, she's crying. Sofia realises why, and lets out a gasp. She hears footsteps, and they all look up to see Emman, John, Len and Paulie walking towards them. John shakes his head and smirks at them.

"Well, well, well... I leave you all in a room to make friends, and I come back to find my captive crying. What happened Tiffany?" Tiffany lets out a fake sob and buries her head into John's shoulder... Even though in those heels she was taller than him. John didn't know what to do, and started patting her head like a puppy. Lenny and Emman started sniggering.

"Shhh!" Paulie smacked them.

"I c-c-came in here and said hello, and they started making fun f me and l-l-laughing at meeee.... WAAAAHHH!" She wails, and they all jump back in surprise.

"Oh, come on! You're not gonna believe her are you!?" Sofia asks them, hurt that they would even consider Tiffany's story was real!

"Well, you girls can be quite troublesome... I say we punish them!" Emman smirks at them, and the boys all nod their heads, each enjoying the look on each girls faces. 

"Unfair pricks..." Jessie mutters, looking at Tiffany, who is trying not to giggle. Ugh! Stupid fake tart!

Lenny looks at Sofia Jessie and Holly, and whispers something to Eman and Paulie. 

Paulie immediately shakes his head in disapproval. "No way am I doing that! My punishment is..... Holly, has to take me for a walk tonight in the moonlight." He looks at Holly, "Woof!" He winks at her disgusted face, knowing that he was going too easy on her, but her face made up for it.

"I agree with Len!" We all look at Len, who rolls his sleeves up.

"I think these girls deserve... a spanking!" The boys start chuckling, and Eman rolls his sleeves up as well. "But there will be a few twists." We'll start when Holly takes Paulie for his walk."

John and Tiffany smirk. They are the perfect evil couple! Holly thinks. Although John looks uncomfortable with her being taller. 

"Um... Tiffany? Would you mind taking your shoes off?" John asks, and Tiffany blushes as everyone else laughs. She takes off her heels, and now is slightly under John, making him smirk, before turning to Paulie.

"Paulie, you punishment is weak! You're going soft!" John says, and Tiffany nods as if the stupid fool said something intellectual. "Anyways, I shall take Tiffany up and get her... settled." Ewww! Sofia shudders at their sus faces. John and Tiffany walk up the stairs, and a little bit after they hear giggling and the sound of a door closing.

"Well, to pass time lets watch another movie!" Paulie says grabbing Holly who sighs as she is forced to run. Jessie shakes her head at her lazy friend. As they all walk into the impressive theatre room. Sofia and Jessie bump into Len's chest, as he turns around to confront them.