Chapter 19

Love is in the air in this chapter (:

Ehem, and Titanic…

Valentine’s day, 7:12 am.

Yoshio Hitomi’s POV

This is it. The event that’ll determine mine and Mayu’s fate. Today’s is valentine’s day and me and Mayu readied our hands to do the first thing we should today.

“Ready?” Mayu called out wearily, sweat running down on both of our cheeks. I gulped as I prepared myself for the showdown.

We nodded at the same time and threw our fist at each other. “Rock… paper… scissors!” we chanted and stopped our hands before they could even collide.

Rock. Scissors.

Shit.

“I won!!!” Mayu started cheering for herself as we stood in front of my Aunt’s café. She didn’t stop until my aunt had to go out and yell at her to keep quiet because she’s disturbing the customers. We all gave her quick apologies and dashed off to school.

I quickly made sure to tell Himuro and Kensuke not to fetch us. Well, Kensuke’s going to head directly to school. And I’m pretty sure Yumi’s with Murasakibara.

“Hehe, Hitomi’s going to confess first! Not me!” Mayu kept chanting it to herself that she started to look crazy. Whatever! Ts, she’ll eventually admit her feelings to look today. We’re still in the same boat. “Ne Hitomi, on lunch break, okay?”

“I know! You don’t have to repeat yourself!” I sneered, looking away. We finished changing into our indoor shoes and head to our classrooms. But when I entered the school building, someone that was hiding just behind the glass doors pulled me by the waist. I let out a girly squeal and bumped onto someone’s broad chest. I looked to see it was Himuro.

“Good morning” he smiled at me with a kiss on the tip of the nose. This guy…

“He-Hey. Good morning” I removed his arms that were clamping my waist on him. I stood there awkwardly and blushing, and didn’t even look at Himuro in the eyes. I can feel Mayu spying on us just behind the lockers. “U-Umm, so did you just get here?” I tried to converse with the pervert.

“A while ago. I was waiting for you. Though you never really told me the reason why you told me not to fetch you” was his reply his hand slinging itself onto mine. I felt weary because people were starting to stare and whisper about our relationship. He’s not my boyfriend for crying out loud! And Mayu left us, again!

We did manage to reach my classroom without me getting attacked by his fangirls. But then, maybe I’ll get attack later at lunch. I’m betting his bag will be filled with presents from them. “Could you tell me why?” I flinched when he asked me that and didn’t answer. He chuckled and pinched my cheek. “Cute as ever. By the way, I’m not going to eat with you at lunch” after his said that, it made me look at him immediately.

“What?”

“The basketball team has some errands to do, which means Kensuke-senpai, Liu and Atsushi and I won’t be eating with you guys” well that kinda sucks…

Just when I planned to give him these cookies I made for him… Yeah, yeah, I made him something for Valentine’s. But I wouldn’t have the chance to give it to him in lunch.

I guess I have to wait until dismissal.

Shiraga Yumi’s POV

Hitomin already walked ahead to school with Mayu-chan. But I wasn’t alone when I walked; Murasakibara-kun was apparently waiting for me just by the bus stop where he usually rides. It was just near my house too. Strangely, he wasn’t eating any snacks when I saw him. Usually he always had his hands full with all sorts of different snacks and sweets. And I just walk there, trying to make sure he doesn’t litter on the streets.