THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS

Meliodas is the former captain of the seven deadly sins and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath

Meliodas is the former captain of the seven deadly sins and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath. He is the owner of the renowned tavern Boar hat , and the main protagonist of the series. His sacred treasure is the Demon Sword Lostvayne and his inherent power is full counter . He also once held the commandment of Love and is the former leader of  the Ten commandments , a former member of stigma , and the Demon king's oldest son.

Abilities Full Counter: This ability allows Meliodas to reflect magic attacks aimed at him, back at the enemy, but with much greater power; therefore, the stronger the opponent's powers are, the rebound becomes. A prime drawback is that Meliodas cannot initiate attacks himself. He is also incapable of reflecting attacks if the opponent doesn't allow him to read the timing/nature of their attacks. Physical, indirect, and continuous attacks can also not be reflected. 

Hellblaze: A mysterious ability displayed by Meliodas that allows him to generate black flames. The technique also has the additional effect of nullifying an immortal's regeneration, as shown when he used it against Ban.

Assault Mode: This state is reached when Meliodas unleashes his demon powers to the fullest, achieving immense powers. This form also allows Meliodas to access his full power. According to Melascula, back in the days when Meliodas was in command of the Ten Commandments, even they were in fear of him while in this mode. The drawback is that it temporarily robs Meliodas of all his feeling and emotions, causing him to revert back to how he was before his betrayal of the Demon Clan.

Kami Chigiri: Meliodas cuts his opponent with his sword a total of a thousand times in an instant

Lostvayne: As a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas possesses a sacred treasure.Lostvayne is a "demon-splitting sword" which he sold at a pawn shop in Camelot for money to fund the Boar Hat 10 years ago. It is later returned to him by Merlin who is revealed to have purchased the sword and kept it safe all this time. Its ability Jitsuzō Bunshin is compatible with Meliodas' Full Counter allowing him to use it at much more dangerous levels.

Jitsuzō Bunshin: The sacred treasure Lostvayne's special ability that allows Meliodas to create up to four clones of himself. The clones only retain a fraction of the original's power, with one clone having half the power level of the original. The halved power level is divided among each additional clone. Each Physical Clone is still able to use to its full potential as the attack focuses on the enemy's attack power rather than the one using Full Counter, this allows Meliodas to use Full Counter multiple times on the same attack. Depending on the enemy and Meliodas's power level, it is additionally possible for him to use his clones to fight the enemy, dealing and taking damage without Meliodas himself getting involved in the fray

 Depending on the enemy and Meliodas's power level, it is additionally possible for him to use his clones to fight the enemy, dealing and taking damage without Meliodas himself getting involved in the fray