Parker, you like him; 3

No one's P

No one's P.o.v; 

In detention Valentino you idiot

"Why are you here? You don't even have detention" with that Peter and Valentino's heads snap up to see Michelle walk through the doors to 'hell' as some students explained it to be.

Michelle proceeded to take a seat next to her twin doing their secret handshake multiple people tried to learn.

"Oh, I know, I just like coming here to sketch people in crisis." as she laid her pencil down to sketch her brothers' features.

This would happen most afternoons Valentino would get in trouble and Michelle would end up going to detention together and her sketching while Valentino would talk to the 'troubled' kids in the back.

Peter watches as Valentino grabs his and MJ's bag and moved to the back of the class, the boys started a conversation with Valentino that involved a lot of laughing and loud talking with Michelle being able to slap the heads of the boys a couple of times and the rest would "ooh"

With a loud BANG! the classroom door was opened again and Valentino didn't have to look up to know who was in the classroom. A squeal of squeals and hushed giggles where heard through the classroom, finally Valentino looked up there stood Liz and her minions.

"What are you doing here, Liz," Valentino asked confused as she would normally wait outside for her friend, she rarely wanted to go inside this in her words 'horrible' classroom.

"Well, Jessica and Bethany suggested we come inside to see you" Liz replied with a happy upbeat tone not really realizing how much the girls 'liked' Valentino and how much he really didn't want the girls to be there, even Liz he preferred if she stood outside and smiled and said 'you can do better, we can improve.'   

"Yeah! we thought you'd be lonely" said the girl to the right, the girl that had invaded Valentino's space by sitting on his lap a couple of periods ago, Valentino couldn't have cared less about what she was saying as he was staring at the brown haired boy that sat alone.

"yeah cool, well I'll see you tomorrow," Valentino said in a rush to get these girls away from him, not to mention the school knew he was Bi-sexual but that didn't mean he liked everybody.

"Oh, well see you tomorrow!" Liz replied her voice dropped a bit but picked up in no time after she had to drag both girls from their sets while they stared intensely at the male who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there.

"Yeah! Bye!" "Bye! See you soon!" both girls shouted and ripped their arms away from Liz as they failed in seducing Valentino with their not so subtle 'sway' of their hips, while in reality, they looked like they were forcing their non-existent hips to move while stumbling on their six-inch heels.   

Everyone in the back started howling out in laughter to the point in hurt or there were tears coming out of their eyes.

"I'll give them credit but, that was the most unattractive thing I have ever seen, they look like baby giraffes trying to walk for the first time" commented Aiden one of the 'trouble' makers with tears in his eyes as he wiped them away.

"Yeah credit, but there is one person I would have ever wanted to sway like that and they aren't even the right gender," Valentino said making them all laugh hinting to the boy near the teacher he wasn't at that time into girls.

Michelle laughed but then soon understood the underlining to her brother's words and watched as the boy in the front squirmed in his seat and looked back at the twins only to see Michelle smirking at him and while Valentino didn't even try to hind the fact he winked at Peter.

With the boy flushing red the Beg rang and shouts of 'freedom' sounded through the class as the group of 'trouble' makers run but not before fist bumping Valentino and bowing to Michelle in sync.

Valentino still sat down in his chair watches a Peter packs up his stuff then stands up, giving Valentino a perfect view of his a$$ as he bends down for his bag Peter watches a the 6'6 boy bends over his desk to get the perfect view. Peter then sways his hips and struts to the front of the class with a small smirk adorning his face turns around and winks at the jaw dropped teen.

"Teddy, stop drooling and get up we have to leave" Michelle explained to her brother, after five minutes Valentino comes back to reality and packs up fast and leaves the class with a dazed expression.

"Tell Him" Michelle pipes in.

"What?" Valentino asks completely confused.

"Tell him you like him," Michelle says like she talking to a five-year-old.

"Who?" Valentino still confused to what was going down right there and then.

"Parker, you like him" Michelle stated strutting away from her blushing jaw-dropping drooling idiot of a brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm tired it's currently 12:12 am in New Zealand and I'm going to sleep hoping that was good, damn Peter got Valentino shook like dead a$$ get it anyway yeah now you know what sexuality Valentino is Peter getting jealous is so cute and then him getting revenge is even better. Wait till part five you gonna be hella shook, how I actually talk sorry I'm trynna use thing to 'perfect' my grammar but whole give a flying F*CK.

-The person who's finna go to bed and sleeping what else