Such a Jerk; 2

No ones P

No ones P.o.v;

"Hey Puppy" it was as if time had slowed down for both boys for completely different reasons. One with a slight pink tint to his cheeks, with a cheeky smirk planting proudly onto while manoeuvring his head to get a better view of the squirming boys head that is planted to the ground with tomato red cheeks and a twinkle of delight in his eyes.

"Hey Tino" Peter soon realized his mistake, Valentino soon realized how freaked out the boy was over a silly nickname. As Valentino moved closer in an attempt to sooth the freaked out puppy he watched as he packed up all of his stuff then continued to scramble to his feet and fled to the doors of the cafeteria.

All third people left realized how fast tension in the air grew, with a not so subtle cough Michelle carried on the conversation with her twin in an attempt to move the events along. Only to fail as her twin stood tall staring at the doors. 

Ned slowly packed up his stuff and proceeded to head to the shocked male.

"Don't worry you'll see him in P.E (Gym class?)" Ned said with a solid pat on the back with a soft smile.

"That's if you'll be there?" Ned joked with him succeed in loosening the tension and continued to walk the same way as his so obviously freaked out friend went.

Skipping to Gym Class?

Late as always Valentino rocks up fist bumps the couch and proceeds to pull the shirt he had on as it was to tight. Whilst doing so the boy attracts unnoticed attention from both genders and Peter included, getting over how broad his chest as he sits down next to his sister while starting up a conversation with Liz.

"Hey what do you guys think of Spider-Man, Isn't he so cute?" Valentino shifts eyes from Liz to the annoying girl next to him, who is getting a little to close for comfort. Valentino jumps the bleachers and lands perfectly on the ground and sits in front of Liz discussing the topic the blonde had mentioned. 

"Oh, that spider boy right?" Valentino says teasingly getting a few giggles from the girls around him, confused on how that comment was funny he was cut off by Peter.

"Spider-MAN, I mean Spider-Man" Peter stumbles and quickly goes back the sit-ups he was doing. Valentino goes to get and and talk to Peter only to have some random girl sit on his lap, looking over her shoulder notices as Peter rolls his eyes and scoffs while mumbling about being

"suck and jerk" and how "he's just playing people" Valentino decides he's had enough and pushes the girl genitally off of himself. Only to have his hand grabbed by a different girl, Valentino was getting angry which his sister notices and laughs only to receive a glare and coughs to cover it up.

Liz notices his discomfort and grabs the girl heaving the girls away from Valentino before he lost his cool. Valentino dusts himself off with a face full of rising anger before thanking his best friend and stomps off to his puppy 'peter'.

"Hey Puppy" Valentino greets for the second time today and sits back to back with Peter so he can't go anywhere.

"Hey, Valentino," Peter said hushed as he turns to face the taller male who seemed a bit upset and confused as to why Peter had used his full name. No one called Valentino, Valentino unless he was in trouble which was most days, but only used by the 'POPO' or his 'ma' if he was in trouble usually one after the other or both at the same time.

Valentino goes to tell his puppy it's alright if he calls himself that but gets interrupted by a whistle

"I have to show these videos, it's required by the state, let's do it."

As the three boys got to the bleachers Valentino sits in front of Liz as she plays with his hair  while the other two go higher, As the video plays Liz feels someone staring into the back of her head as she had managed to make Valentino groan while racking her fingers through his hair, looks behind her self to see Peter glaring at her she simply mouths the words of 'don't worry he's all yours" which shocked Peter and Ned who had saw the interaction go on.

While the video is playing Ned, Michelle and Peter who Valentino was disappointed at got a detention and Valentino went to argue with the coach other their detentions but in reality, he was seeing if they could all be put on his sister managed to free his sister but land himself in her situation instead.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was that, I think it was okay did you see Peter get jealous what's going to happen to find yea

-The girl who is tired