Chapter 53

"Darcy, sit on the chair with your legs open. Yes like that!" Peter the photographer says and I do it.

"That's good, you can go now." He says smiling and I did the same to him as my assistant becka gives me my robe I walk to the food table and eat some fruit.

"Miss.rose, people is here to see you." Becka says an I furrow my eyebrows as she takes me to the lounge I see harry, Gemma, and the guys. I smile a bit.

"Thank you becka." I say and she nods walking off.

"What are you guys doing here." I say crossing my arms.

"I told you I would track your phone." Harry says and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, I have to get back to work." I turn and I hear Gemma.

"It's lonely without you Darcy." She says and I turn around looking at them all.

"Well I'm sorry guys but I have to go back to work."

I walk away and don't look back. I can't believe harry tracked my fucking phone.

"Who are they?" Becka asks and I huff.

"Just some friends." I say changing into my regular clothes and going back out there.

"Tomorrow Tyra scheduled you for a 6 o'clock appointment with dr.Shepard." Becka says and i look at her funny.

"Why?"

"It says something about your diet plan."

I nod and smile at her.

"Have a good night becka."

"You too miss.rose."

"Oh come on call me Darcy."

I walk back through the lounge and I only see harry.

"Where are they at?" I question.

"At a home, Darcy why didn't you just tell me you had work to do here?" Harry asks and I shrug.

" I didn't want you to get distracted because of me. But obviously you already have been." I say smiling and he did too.

"Darlin I'm always distracted when i see you." He pulls me closer.

He puts his hands on the side of my face looking into my eyes.

"I've been gone for two days harry and I missed you a lot."

"I've missed you too babe."

He pulls my face closer to his and we kiss.

"Alright pda take it home!" Peter says behind me causing me to laugh and smile at harry.

"Let's take it home then."

Harry and I go back to my hotel room. Harry wanted to go out to eat while the others were at his house here in la. He says 'it's our only alone time'.

We decided to go to this outdoor cafe. It was really beautiful.

"Look at me." Harry says and when I did a flash went off and I smiled at him.

"Did you take a picture of me?" I ask laughing and he nodded.

"Yep, sure did. You look so cute."

(Picture harry took above)

Just then my grilled cheese and soup came out and so did his grilled chicken.

While we were eating I seen a flash on the side of my face. Fuck, I thought this would stop!

"Harry." I say quietly and he looks up at me.

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"We need to go, the paparazzi is here." I say putting my sunglasses on.

He nods getting up and grabbing my hand. We rush out and we were bombarded by flashing lights.  

"Get in the car!" Harry says pushing me in and when he got in my driver José went speeding off.

Ever since I hung out with Kendal Jenner, and she posted a pic with me things in la have been crazy.

When we got back to the hotel I was tired so I fell in my bed.

"Tired?" Harry asks and I nod. I feel the bed dip down.

I cuddled into him.

'Take things slow Darcy slow.' I say to myself.

"Are you staying." I whisper.

"Do you want me to stay?"

When he said that his accent was super thick and hot. Holy god.

"Yeah." I nod and he nodded.

"Alright, then yeah. I'll stay." He says rubbing my back I fall asleep on his chest.

I woke up and seen I was cuddling with harry and he was cuddling me. His soft snores were almost as cute as how his hair fell freely upon his forehead.

I get up slowly and get ready for my next photo shoot. Today, I have to wear some weird shit but it's whatever.

I take a quick shower, do my skin care, brush my teeth get dressed and grab my stuff. I go over to harry and kiss his head.

I grab a pen and a note pad the hotel gave me and wrote,

Harry,
Im going to my photo shoot it's till four. If you want to come by you can:)

                        Xoxo Darcy <3

When I was done I got out of the hotel and to my photo shoot.

"I want her in a bikini!" Larry my stylist says to a helper.

"How are you darling?" Larry says and I smile at him as my makeup is getting done.

"I'm great! How about you?"

"Could be better, I had a model today not do shit I asked her to do. I know you'll make me proud." He smiles and I smile.

"God dammit Kimberly! I said red roses!" Larry says racing somewhere.

I was now in my bikini and was ready to shoot.

"Darcy I want you in the pool!" Peter says and I nod going into the cold water.

"Get your hair wet then slick it back." He yells and I do.

"God that's beautiful!" He yells snapping pictures.

Red rose petals are also in the pool and when I look at Peter I see harry behind him leaning on the wall smiling at me.

"Okay, that's all for today!" He says and I nod getting out.

Becka races to me giving me my robe and I smile at her saying 'thank you'.

I walk over to a glowing harry and he pulls me close to him kissing me.

"How could I be so lucky to have you?" He asks and I shrug.

"I don't think it's luck, I think it's true love." I wink and he laughs.

"PDA!" Peter says again causing me and harry to both laugh.

"I want to see the guys and Gemma today."

"Alright let's go."