Chapter 37

"Today gemma is coming over." Harry says to me as I'm eating my cereal.

I look up at him chewing and I nod.

"Okay." I say with food still in my mouth and harry cringed.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Harry shakes his head as he takes a bowl out from the cupboard.

He makes some cereal and he sits right next to me. I get up and wash my bowl sitting back down.

"Will she like me?" I asked actually scared because I don't want his sister to not like me.

"Love, she likes everyone." Harry said shoveling cereal into his mouth and I nod.

"Can I have my phone?" I ask and harry stops eating.

"Now why would you want your phone?" Harry asks and I shrug.

"I wanted to play games." I say and he takes awhile to answer.

"Okay, you get a hour. After that give it to me." Harry says and I jump off the seat kissing his cheek.

"In my dressed top shelf." Harry says and I run upstairs and go to his top self and dig it out.

I open my phone and see a whole bunch of messages. But one caught my eye.

Ethan

Ethan:hey I'm coming down to London for some vidcon shit, was wondering if you would like to come see me. Uh, text me back when you can.
-today 7:35 am

My eyes where wide but I was fast to reply.

Me:of corse! When is it?

Just then I seen the typing shit.

Ethan: tomorrow at 6 pm. You can invite some friends. :)

Me:okay! I'll be there:)

"What are you doing?" Harry says causing me to jump and turn my phone off.

"Told you I was playing games." I said rolling my eyes and he nods going towards his dresser.

"Get dressed we are going to the shop." Harry says taking out some black jeans and a white shirt.

"Okay." I say going to my side of the room and grab some leggings and nialls hoodie.

"No, wear my hoodie." Harry says giving me one that said harry styles on the front.

"Why can't I wear nialls?" I groan and he gives me a look.

"Fineee." I groan putting his on and he smiles.

"Better.lets go." He says after we put our shoes on I followed him into his car.

When we went to the store I went off and looked for the stuff harry told me to and I hear my phone go off. I look down unknown.

New picture message!

I open it and I see it's me in the same place I am right now. I turn around and look behind me freaking out.

Me: who is this?

I run to find harry and I bump into a hard chest.

"Hi darce, god look how grown you are." Said a man with a smirk on his face. I start breathing hard.

"Dad?" I say backing up not wanting to get hit.

"It sure is love, how are you?" He asks and I turn around to see where harry is.

"H-how did you get out. You are a murder." I say with a glare at him.

He steps closer and try's to grab me causing me to run.

"Harry!" I yell but I couldn't see him. What the fuck.

Just then I was stopped by a older looking lady.

"Hey love, slow down are you okay?" She asks and I shake my head.

"He's following me." I said turning around and he wasn't there, just then harry comes to me looking at me weirdly as tears formed in my eyes.

"I'm sorry darlin." Harry said to the old lady grabbing my hand with the few items he has in his hands.

We went outside and when harry was unloading the buggy, I seen my dad next to zayn and they waved to me. I started to breath hard.

"Harry hurry." I begged and he looked at me weird.

"What why?" He asks looking at me and tears where running down my face, I was terrified.

Zayn was using my dad to get me to him.

"Please." I say literally having a panic attack.

"Hello mate, you forgot your drink." Says my dad behind him.

Harry turns around and grabs the drink from him.

"Cheers." Harry said slamming his trunk shut and my dad smirks at me. The face that I used to be terrified of, and still am to this day.

When harry went inside of his car, my dad grabbed my arm.

"We will find you Darcy, and we will get you." He said laughing and I gulped.

"You thought your mum had it bad? It will be worse for you babydoll." He said laughing and I just stared at him.

"Go." He said pushing me and I did I rushed into harrys car.

"Who was that?" Harry asks and I just tell him to drive.

I thought we would be care free but I guess not, now the most terrifying person in my life is joining forces with a man that wants me.

"It was my dad harry." I say and he looks over at me.

"What? I thought he was in jail." Harry says speeding to the house.

"He got out, he's trying to get me harry. He's going to kill me. He's going to kill me like he killed my mum." I said sobbing and harry couldn't do anything since he's driving.

"I don't wanna fucking end up like my mum harry, I'm so scared. Zayn wants me and he won't stop at anything." I said and harry nods his head.

"Let's just focus on tonight okay? We will make a plan after gemma is here." Harry says and I shake my head.

"No, there isn't no plans. He's going to get me harry. That's what he's good at." I say still crying.

"Darcy, I won't let them fucking hurt you." Harry says and I nod my head getting out of his car and running up to his room.

This is a horrible day.