Ch-24 - Alls Well That Ends Well

"It feels so right. I don't know why.", she said snuggling in his arms.
"Because it is right.", he said kissing her forehead.
They were sitting in each other's arms on the couch of their hotel, with his arms engulfing her and holding her palms into his and her comfortable in his embrace.

"And you know it feels weird too. All this time I had been fangirling and crushing on you, and then at the same time always rooting for you and Riya.", she said shaking her head at Riya's thoughts.
"Honestly, I have been quite ignorant of my fans all the time when the asked for my attention and at the same time praised them for supporting me and Riya which was actually wrong. So I really don't know who is crazy, me or my fans?", he asked to tease Roshni.
"You know, I always take Faisalers' side when we get into tiffs with other fandoms but I always support you no matter what, so this situation is really dilemmatic for me. But then since now I can do this...", she said getting out of his hug and she punched him playfully on his stomach and continued, " Don't talk about Faisalers if you cannot be nice!", she snapped.
"Ouch! What kind of a star- fan relationship is this?", he asked wincing.
"Wait! We are husband-wife! Remember?", she asked with a frown.
"Thats the same.", he replied dismissively.
"Oh really? All our friends worked so hard for our relationship. We made so many sacrifices, we did so much just to be together and you say thats the same??", she asked crossing her arms.
"Okay! Okay! I am sorry.", he said holding his ears.
"That's better.",she said smirking.
"You were better off as a fan only..", he said rolling his eyes.
"Okay, let me sulk at you again.", she said getting up from the couch and going to the bed as she sat not showing her face to him.

He went to the bed sat beside her, " I love you.", he said in plain words but with total emotions in his voice.
She blushed hard. Like a schoolgirl.
"I hate you for making me blush like this everyday.", she said with smile.
"I would love that kind of hate too.", he said with a wink.
"So? What are we doing today?", she asked excitedly.
"What all couples do in Paris! The symbol of love a.k.a. Eiffel Tower.", he said smirking.

"I swear to god, even in my wildest dreams, I never thought I would visit Eiffel tower with you as my life partner.", she said getting up to get ready.

"Well.. Things happen when they are destined.", he said with a genuine grin.
___________________________________

Instagram (Imagine Roshni and Faisal)

Meh_Rosh20 Because he says we were meant to be

#Rosal #FavouriteBoy

Tagged: @faisalkhan30
Likes: 19034 || Comments: 330

J_zala29 CUTIES❤️
rosal_fc SHIP SHIP SHIP #relationshipgoals
faisalkhan30 Love😘
faisalkhan_love You and Faisu😍
riyawora_fc look at the bitch clinging 🙄
faisalkhan_fanclub1 @riyawora_fc Fuck off! 😏 .. Btw You two❤️😍
manalq1234 Why so cute🙈😍
____________________________________