Ch-21- Falling for Her

Song- Abhi Kuch Dino se..(Dil toh Bacha hai Ji)
3rd person's POV
It was almost midnight.
After the tiring wedding, they returned home on a plane and Faisal picked up car keys from his driver.
"Where is the driver going?", Roshni asked.
"He will come with Maa-Paapa, Mahek and Shifa, in the other car.", Faisal replied.
"Why?", Roshni asked suspiciously.
"Don't worry, I won't kill you in the meanwhile.", he said with a smirk which caused her to roll her eyes.
He wanted to earn her friendship, it was a weird zidd that he had developed.
He wanted to spend time with her.
They got into the car and he started driving.

She suddenly giggled, seeing something on her phone.
He raised a brow and she saw him and then made him see the phone.
"We got the best pictures at the wedding, Me and Kattu!", she said showing him the pictures that Mannie had sent through the official pictures of the wedding.
"Me and Kattu!", he mimicked her voice.
"What is your problem with him?", she asked straight.
"He gets on my nerves. He has things that I want to achieve.", Faisal replied indicating the  hidden truth.
"Oh. I see, Even Faisal Khan can be jealous.", she teased not getting what he intended to say.
"Whatever.", Faisal said waving it off dismissively.
Roshni thought he was in a happy mood and this was her chance.
She noticed the road they were in a foresty area now.
It was sparsely populated and there was no traffic.
She could get his full attention, this was the moment.
"Faisal we need to talk.", she said getting serious.
"Woah! Now I am scared." , he replied still in a joking tone.
"Faisal I am serious!", she huffed.
"Nice to meet you Serious but I like the name Roshni.", he joked.
She crossed her arms making a serious face.
"Okay, say, what do you want?", he asked.
"I don't want anything. Its just that.. Its about Riya.", she said with a sigh.
"Roshni, we are becoming a little on good terms again, can we not talk about her? With you and her together mentioning each other, becomes a sort of world war in my head!", he replied in a frank tone.
"Faisal this is not about me and her!", she exclaimed irritated.
She just wanted to warn him and save him.
"Then what?", he asked now paying full attention.
"She is..", Roshni started and took a deep breath, before she could complete the sentence, Faisal abruptly stopped the car pulling harsh brakes.
She saved her head from banging on the dashboard and looked up to why had he halted the car.
There were 3 big cars blocking the pathway.
As soon as the members sitting in the car saw Faisal's car approach, they stepped out.
They wore shiny street side jewellery like rings and chains, had worn typical tapori clothes and were carrying, hockey and baseball sticks!
Roshni and Faisal were to be attacked by goons!
"Roshni, listen to me carefully. Whatever happens, dont step out of the car. DONOT step out.", Faisal said concentrated on the road.
"Faisal, what is happening?", she asked scared.
"Nothing will happen.", He assured.
Something unusual happened, even without public and media attention, he intwined his hand with hers and squeezed it showing his support.
The goon tapped the window and they could hear him vaguely shouting, "Darwaaza khol! Bahaar nikal!", but they stayed firm.
This angered the goons and the leader of the goons, smashed the front glass of the car.
Roshni and Faisal averted the glass from getting into their eyes by protecting their faces with their hands.
Some glass pieces got stuck in their hand and on their forehead.
They started beating Faisal out of nowhere.
Roshni realised that only she could be his saviour at the moment.
She quickly took off her seat belt and jumped on the driver's side, right in his lap.
Faisal who was trying to defend himself, to him, this came in as a shock.
Before he could speak about it, she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and all the hockey blows started thrashing on her.
Her back, her hands and on her head!

The pieces of glass had kind of pierced Faisal's forehead skin and one or two blows made him dizzy and for him everything blacked out.

The goons kept thrashing her.
_____________________________________