Chapter 28; Raging Boner.

"Get out of my town!" Henry yelled over the speakers, spitting at the homeschool. We sped off around the corner, laughing at his remark.

We had ended up at Henry's instead of school on Monday, which wasn't an unusual thing. We all sat on the sofa, watching the TV. Ali wasn't here, it was fun.

"Hey! What yous watching?" Ali asked, falling down into the sofa. I groaned.

"Suburbia." Vic responded, not taking his eyes off of the screen.

"Why does this bunch of homos look like this bunch of homos?" She teases, pointing to the TV and then to us.

"God, I wish you had seen the beginning! I'd love to do that to you." I said, sarcastically, referencing to when they stripped off a prissy bitch at a gig.

"I'd love to fuck your brains out, but it doesn't look like you have any." Henry caught on with a smirk.

Ali rolled her eyes, crossed her arms and didn't say another word, just focused on the TV.

I caught myself glancing at her every so often. Her auburn hair was held in a messy bun, her face makeup free. She wore the same loose fitting Sex Pistols shirt she wore on the first day of school, but now paired with tights. I wanted to pull her hair and fuck her raw.

"Patrick!" Vic yelled, ripping me from my fantasy.

"What?!" I snapped back, glaring at the blonde boy.

"Have you been listening?" He pondered, slouching back into the tattered seat.

"No," I huffed, also slouching back and rolling my eyes.

Belch played the movie, and we continued for another couple minutes before Vic suddenly screamed with laughed.

"What the fuck, psycho!?" Henry yelled.

Fix ignored, snorting and holding his sides.

"What the fuck?" Henry whispered to us, giving Vic a concerned glance.

And then Ali stared too. She fell off of the sofa, crying with laughter. It was slightly concerning.

"What the fuck?" Henry mumbled for a third time, looking like he was loosing his mind, holding both sides of his head.

And then Belch gave a slight snort, covering his mouth.

"What am I missing out on here? What are we missing out on?" Henry quizzed, anger hinting through his tone of voice.

"P-Pat-" Ali tried but snorted and fell back.

I looked at myself, incredibly confused. Nothing was different to usual. My hair was messy and greasy, my clothes were the same, my-

Oh.

My face grew red. I didn't know if it was anger or embarrassment but I was hot to the touch.

"What's the difference to any other time?" I smirked, trying to brush it off.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Henry yelled, now standing up.

"I have a raging boner." I smiled, clicking my tongue and raising my eyebrows at the boy hovering over me.

He looked down and pushed me away.

"Ugh, you bunch of homos knock me sick." Henry groaned.

Jumping up out of my seat, I crept over to the angry boy, who was covering his face. I kneeled down in front of him and touched his knee seductively.

"What to make it better?" I smirked, trying not to laugh.

I was not expecting to be kicked in the stomach.

Falling back, I screamed in laughed, followed by the rest of the group, minus Henry. Ali was holding onto Vic for support, and Belch was silently laughing on the couch, snorting every so often.

Eventually, Henry started to chuckle aswell. Teenage humour is so obscure.