Chapter 7; Respect.

School was over. Ali didn't turn up to any lessons and Henry wasn't in the last two so I was pretty bored.

I walked down the streets, towards the library. Not for research, fuck no, but so I could go the the park behind it.

"Get the fuck off of me, you scabby cunt!" a yell sounded from the Kissing Bridge.

I shrugged it off as a girl not wanting a snog from her boyfriend. The thought made me laugh; I could get any girl to kiss me and I didn't even have to try.

Then a scream. Okay that wasn't normal.

I shoved my clipper into my already stuffed pockets then jogged over to the Kissing Bridge.

There stood non other then Henry Bowers, hovering over some girl.

"Henry? At least wait till school kids are at home. Don't want you getting in to shit." I tryed to reason with him.

"Oh fuck off, Hockstetter, I can deal with him myself." the voice of Ali spoke.

"Ali?" I quizzed, moving around so I could see if it was actually her. It was.

"Henry?!" I yelled, trying to push my laugh back.

"You heard her, Patrick, she can deal with me herself." Henry grinned, drawing a line into her shoulder.

"She won't forget me, either." he spoke quietly and darkly into her ear.

He drew another line onto her shoulder. She was silent still. How on earth was she staying silent? Fuck, why was I staying silent?!

Henry lay a soft kiss on her cheek then drew the last line. I cringed at the sight. She seemed to do so too.

Once Henry released the pressure of his body from hers, she threw a heavy punch at his face with her non injured arm. Oh god, what was she getting herself in to? Henry had a knife!

I ran over and pulled her back before Henry could slice at her. Too late. He got her face but I didn't think it was too bad. No blood, she should be good.

"Get off me, Patrick! Did you not hear me, I can handle him myself!" she cried, kicking her legs, trying to get back to the fight.

I let her down and she ran straight at him. I caught her wrist then literally dragged her away. I knew what Henry was capable of.

"I have more respect for you now, Alice." Henry called from the bridge, smirking.