THE END

Luke
-2 months later-

I woke up to the sound of, Alex vomiting.

I was getting abit concerned, about Alex. She reassured that it was, just period sickness but I beg to differ.

I walked to the bathroom, just boxers on. Yeah, we might of had sex again. I'm a horny bitch. (tmi but oh whale)

"Alex,I think you should go to a doctor" I suggested and she agreed, to seeing a doctor.

-

"So, when did the vomiting occur, like daily?" asked the doctor, "2 months ago" Alex answered, while holding my hand.

I was afraid of hospitals, but this was for Alex.

"Hmm, have you been having weird cravings or mood swings" Doc Marvian asked, while Alex explained about how, it's been 2 months since she had her period.(tmi but oh whale) The doctor, handed her a box and asked of she could, go to the bathroom and test this.

Doc Marvian, asked me some questions, abour Alex and I's relationship.

Alex entered, with a stick in her hand. She handed it too The Doctor,(no not The Doctor from DW, haha don't kill me hanah i know you're a huge whovian. :3)

He anaylised the lines, and smiled slightly but it got replaced with a straight face.

"Um, Well" he awkwardly said, "Alex, it seems your pregant"

-----

"Oh my god" I mumbled as we entered the hotel, Ashton & Calum smirking at us. "Went to have sex again? Oh Alex, blow me!" (tmi but oh whale)

"I got her pregant" I said and I heard a gasp behind me, it was Mikey and 1D. They talked about, tour and just reassured that Lou would help, due to her having Lux.

I went to our bedroom, she was on our bed. Her hand on her stomach.

I sat next to her, her eyes had an emotion in them, happiness.

"Luke, it's okay if you don't want to be the father" she started, but I placed my ratherly big hand, on her stomach.

"I'm offically a father"

-

unedited

THIS IS THE END! I FORGOT TO SAY THAT YESTERDAY! AN EPILOGUE WILL BE UP SOON! BUT A NEW LUKE/ASHTON/CALUM FANFIC WILL BE UP SOON! BYE