Chapter Eight

luke

"luke" she said and pushed me away, leaving me confused. We were making out and now she's looking disgusted.

"Our parents are getting married soon and yet, we're here making out. It just doesn't seem right" she states, as she looked at her board.

"Sorry, it's just I wanted to know what it's  like to kiss you" I lied. Her eyes drooped.

"Oh-h" she chocked and ran away with her board in her hand. I fisted my hair tugging it, as I felt angry, I made the girl I like cry and possible depressed.

I walked to the house, to find Lacey and Dad talking, Alex's board at the door.

"Luke, we have an annoucment, we already told Alex this" my father saids while holding Lacey's hand.

"We're getting married as you know, and it's in 2 months. For the honeymoon, you will be staying with Alex for 1 week here, during the school holidays and.." he explains.

Great more news.

"We're moving into a bigger house, about 2 blocks away, and you and Alex will be sharing a room" he finishes and walks away, with Lacey to the kitchen.

I sighed and walked upstairs to Alex's room. I knocked three times, it opened she had her glasses on, a peguin shirt on and sweatpants.

"Hey, Alex I'm sorry, I need to confess something" I said and she opens the door, allowing me in.

She closes the door, books everywhere, music on.

"Luke, if it's here to ask me about having, sex with you and it was a mistake, I'm not going to" she states clearly and I sigh.

Great I seem like a player.

"No, Alex, I like you" I said and she smiles before laughing.

"Okay, Luke if this is some sort of joke, I'm going to make this clear to you, I have fucking feelings, and I like your fucking playing ass. So if you want to play with my heart, have fun because I'm not your personal sex slave"

I roll my eyes and kiss her, I wrap my arms around her waist, so she won't escape. She's frozen, but melts.

I'm showing her I care about her, somehow..

I kiss her neck.

"You're mine, only mine" I whisper.

"Because, I like you" I kiss her again, she put her hand around my neck.

We're replaying our makeout session.

We part.

"Alex, I want to be yours"

-

not editedddddd