" ji su-ah"

" please don't call me that we are no longer close"

" I want be like before"

" I don't think that possible, I don't think it would be wise to put you in that light"

" I understand you think I was going to push you away after I was able to see but that's not true. I mean your beautiful more than I imagined you to be"

Her eyes were tearing up " I am not going to have this conversation with you Yoongi-shi "

I grabbed her hands " you would call me suga"

" not anymore -"
She was cut off by the sound of her phone.

" oh oppa? Yes I'm done here, really good! You started practice? ....your waiting for someone?"

I seriously am stupid . She was a boyfriend.

She hung up and looked at me " look if I -"

" I'm leaving you as you wish"

" but I thought-"

" give me your number in case I want to see you again"

With a sigh she hands me her card and I leave.

....

Pov jungkook

Where's hyung?

" he's here!"

Yoongi appears angry, and in tears. That was enough to send a signal to the others .

" what happened who-"

" forget it he said let's work"

I didn't know what was bothering my brother but I was going to find out.

Practice went well enough Yoongi would mess up his lines and extend hours for practice. Pd bang had a look of worry a look of a father.

" hey hyung are you okay pd is worried and so are we"

He nods " just tired"

This was not enough of answer for me " hyung you know you can talk to me whenever right?"

Yoongi just smiles " after practice I promise"

Yes! Shot!

.........................................

He hand taken me to a BBQ place alone. It was late already, but we were used to eating late at this point because of practice times.

" theres a girl right hyung?" I asked him " I went though that once and in the end we stayed friends. I told you that story right?"

" yes child a few times"

" she was date my parents made me go on a date with because I wouldn't give them news of marriage. I guess they didn't totally lose we stayed close- no bestfriends to this day"

" she seems like an amazing person to be around with"

"she is" i smiled " hey why don't you dump your chick and meet my friend you would like her"

" it's not that easy kookie"

There's something he's not telling me, I can feel it. I took a bite of my skewers and just heard his story.

..........................

Today is that day, I will meet my baby's band members ! The lady at the front smiles at me " ticket?" she asks

" oh sorry here" I hand her the ticket" immediately she turns shocked

" your close to them dear?"

" yes mam"

" that explains the rare type of ticket this is, I rarely get theses" she hands it back and I go inside the place with the other girls.

They were getting ready to do mic test as it was VIP time, but I was beyond that. I was making my way up to the boys rooms with help of a staff member.

The man lead me to a huge room " here " he said "

" thank you" I bowed and he left.

It was not long before jungkook messaged me :

"on my way to you"- kookie

" faster lol"-me

" stubborn lady noona" -kookie

" don't call me that in front of your members" -me

"(pouty emoji) I want to" - kookie

" watever"- me

There was a knock at the door before kookie poked his head insde " hi noona!"

"kookie my baby" I ran to hug him tightly " have you eat dear?"

" yes noona, how did your concert go?"

" um....good as always thank God"

He motioned me to sit on the couch so I did. He told me his hyungs were getting their makeup done before the event and they will come say hi.

" yeah don't-" again the door opened and some guys came inside.

I quickly stood up and bow to each one of them, until I meet his eyes " oh I..."

" whats wrong noona?" jungkook was confused as to why you were suddenly uncomfortable wit his hyungs.

" nothing kookie" she just smiled again trying to look normal.

They introduced themselves and so did you.

" Hello, I'm ji su jungkook's younger best friend. I am a violinist"

" woa, hey cutie you should come play for us some time" jimin winked at you,but all you could do was nod.

" yes oppa"

" oh called me oppa" he was excited

" why do you call her noona then?" namjoon the leader asked him " she's younger"

"oh " jungkookie and I laugh " theres a story oppa" ji su says

Now yoongi was interested " tell us ji su" yoongi says making you feel small under his eye.

" his parents and sister thought we could make a perfect couple, they were expecting us to date, but in order for him to not call me I lied saying I was older. He prefers younger ones"

"hyung?" hoesok was trying to have yoongi's attention " why are you looking at her like that?"

" you don't remember her hobi?" at this point hobi was now tilting his head to the side.

" oh omo you went to school with us !!!!" he cried " come here buddy"

" now you recognize me hobi" ji su laughed " I gave you that nickname!"

Tae and the others were struggling to comprehend what was going on.

" for now lets go and after this is done we'll talk" says the leader.