Epilogue

Zoë and Loki did not stay in the Avengers Facility for long. They had both decided that they should find a way to catch up, and that would be more easily achieved if they were completely alone, without having anyone interrupting them. After all these years, both of them wished to be around each other if not constantly, then for as long as possible.

About a week after Loki's revival, the blonde gardener announced to those living with them in the Avengers Facility that she and Loki had decided to move once again to her apartment. As predicted, they had not been supportive of their decision.

Tony especially seemed completely opposed to it. He claimed that he still did not trust the man she was willing to let into her home and was adamant on not letting her go. It took her quite some days to make him reconsider his decision. He reluctantly allowed her to leave the Facility when she promised that she would continue visiting him every day. After all, she was still his gardener.

Thor had also been reluctant on them leaving. It was quite understandable, as it had been many years since he had last seen Zoë and just some days ago, he had lost his brother only to have him back shortly after. It was a lot to take in and he wanted to be around the two frequently, but he understood that they needed their time. He only agreed on them leaving with the condition that when Zoë came for her gardener duties, she brought Loki with her so that the brothers could have some time together.

Pepper had been the most supporting of the idea along with Bruce, something that certainly did not surprise Zoë. They had played a major role in making Tony and Thor agree to their decision.

So, about a week and a half after Loki's revival, the man himself and his partner had packed their things and were standing in the room where Loki's body had first been brought in, the residents of the Facility around them.

"Once again, Pepper, thank you for letting me keep the dress," Zoë smiled as she looked at the blonde mortal who had helped her immensely these last days.

"You don't have to thank me," she smiled in return. "The dress did not fit me, I had no use of it."

"Before you go," Tony cleared his throat, "I want you to know that if I learn anything I won't like, I am going to kill you for a second time."

Loki just seemed amused at the threat as he raised an eyebrow. "Kill me? How could you possibly do that?"

"You want to try me, pretty boy?"

"Mr Stark-"

"Stay out of this, Flowergirl, this is between me and your companion."

The black haired Asgardian smirked as he looked down at the mortal. "I must tell, this is quite amusing-"

"Loki!"

He raised an eyebrow at the woman by his side that shot him a pointed glance. To the amusement of some in the room, he let out a sigh before going silent.

"Well, this is goodbye," Rocket shrugged as he looked up at Thor and then the other two Asgardians.

"We will be here again tomorrow," Zoë pointed out as Thor walked forward. She followed him with her eyes as he got closer and was about to question him, when he pulled her to him for a tight hug.

Her eyes widened at the pressure as she tried hugging him back. "I'll see you tomorrow, Thor."

"I'll count the hours," he chuckled as he pulled back and turned to his brother. His smile widened slightly as he walked forward. Loki, on the other hand, realising that he would most likely have the same fate as Zoë, took some steps back.

"Thor, no, I don't need-"

He was cut off as the blond pulled him in for a tight hug, just like he had done before with Zoë. The blonde watched in amusement as her beloved patted his brother's back awkwardly.