Ch.1

Elliana^^
'Hi my name is Alliance Rivers I'm 17 years old and I am about 4'10" In height. I get abused by Carl my father on a daily basis. That's me'
I had just got awoken from a punch to my stomach by Carl. I groaned when he left and got up slowly walking towards the bathroom.
I turned on the shower and stripped. I looked in the mirror and saw a dark blue bruise on my jaw and a blue, black, and purple bruises littered my stomach.
I got in the shower after checking to see if it was steaming hot.
I washed my hair and lathered my body in my favorite cinnamon body wash.
I rinsed off and got out drying off and wrapped a towel around my body and hair.
I then went to my dresser and pulled out an outfit.

I got dressed and grabbed my book bag, purse, phone, and some money from my secret stash

I went downstairs hoping to get away from him but luck wasn't on my side.
He grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall to which I fell.
He kicked me in my stomach five times until I heard a crack. I screamed out of pain and he punched me in my jaw.
He then left for work.
I slowly got up and left out of the house pulling my hood up over my head also using my hair to hide my face.
I got in my car that I bought by myself.
I then started the drive to school.
I arrived and parked and slowly got out trying not to cause any pain.
I walked into the school hood on head down. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.
I sighed at the sight. Tow big blue bruises on my jaw.
I got out my concealer and covered the bruises on my jaw.
I was leaving out when Kennedy and her pousie entered.
I lowered my and spoke quietly.
"Not today Kennedy".
" What did you just say you little pathetic loser",  she asked grabbing my hair.
I lost it I may get abused at home but it's not happening here.
"I said not today",  I spoke with venom laced in my every word pulling her hand out of my hair and punching her in the face.
I punched her three times and pulled my hood back up and exited and went to my first class.
I entered and went to the very back.
I sat down and got out my sketchpad and started sketching. I had just finished my sketch when the bell rang.
Sketch↓↓

I put my sketchpad away and got out my book and pen and jotted notes as Mr

I put my sketchpad away and got out my book and pen and jotted notes as Mr. Peter talked.

       ∆         ∆         ∆        ∆        ∆        ∆        ∆
It was finally the end of the day.
I got in my car and headed home and got ready for work.
I took a short nap then got up, got dressed, and left to the bar.
Outfit

I arrived at the bar and went to find Carlos

I arrived at the bar and went to find Carlos. He is like my big bro. I found him and asked him if he could patch me up. Yes he's a doctor. He nodded and took me to a back room and tended to my ribs. He put some cream on them and wrapped me up.
I thanked him and went behind the bar and got to work.
I was working when I saw this hot guy come up. He was the only guy to ever catch my eye but I knew he wouldn't be interested in me.
I continued to work and the man sat there drinking while staring at me.
After my shift was over I got my paycheck and my jacket on and grabbed my things and left after hugging Carlos and getting some pain pills from him.
" Alright these pills should help reduce the pain and help your ribs heal faster," He stated.
I nodded and hugged him and left going out to my car.
I got home and Carl was waiting for me.
He beat me and then left.
I slowly crawled up the stairs to my room and got in bed not bothering to do anything and fell asleep.

      ∆         ∆         ∆        ∆        ∆        ∆        ∆
Hey my little loves hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I know it's short and boring but yeah. Anyways thanks again.
Pic of Carlos and Carl below.
Carl

Carlos

Thanks again