Connor x Mobster! reader {thrown back}

((I can't help it I love the thought of time travel to the 1920's -30's))

((CONNOR POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I woke up on the ground to the sound of a gun shot and I got up. My sensors are stumbled up yet with a few system check ups I was up and running.

Last thing I remembered was a deviant chasing case in this barn type workshop. So I should pick up there.

Just as I said that five people ran out of the barn and started to walk away.

"HEY HALT IN THE NAME OF THE DETROIT POLICE DEPARTMENT, RUNNING IT HIGHLY DANGEROUS" I shouted and they all looked at me

"BREAK UP AND DON'T LET THEM GET YOU ALIVE! GOT IT!" I herd a woman yell and she started to walk away as the rest darted away.

I ran out into the street and chased after a figure in the crowd this has to be my target. I rushed past many people and they all Looked at me strangely, they were all in suits with shoulder pads and ties to match, eye liner stockings and tight flapper dresses.  Must be a festival. I checked my calandra while running and nothing showed up just static?

My figure turned a Corner and ran into a valley. I herd cop cars. Thank goodness they had my back.

((READER POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Just tell me Ford hunny~ I won't bite unless I have to" I kicked him down with my heel

"I will never tell you!"he ripped him self back up out from under my heel. I glared at my men and they grabbed him by the shoulders.

"It's okay baby, I under stand completely"
I kissed his cheek leaving a red lipstick stain, I cocked back my revolver and it let the red spill from in between his eyes. I patted down his vest and stole the shipment slip I would need for my men.

Me and my men ran out of the dealing barn. With are side of the deal done with, one of the Ford cousins dead yet now, the cops will be on our ass. Great.

"HEY HALT IN THE NAME OF THE DETROIT POLICE DEPARTMENT, RUNNING IT HIGHLY DANGEROUS" I herd a man yell and I felt a cold sweat, shit. He had brown eyes with a dangerous hint to them, I loved it.

"BREAK UP AND DON'T LET THEM GET YOU ALIVE GOT IT!" I yelled and they nodded and split. Leaving me running in my boots down the main Detroit strip. I herd pound foot steps behind me.  I pushed past people and turned down my alley way into a bar. Have fun getting me now.

((CONNOR POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I ran after her into a bar, and I felt regret slowly take over as I saw her on a bar stool like she was waiting for me. I walked over to the table and drew a gun.
"Mam you have to come with me your in trouble for the help of a deviant!"

She looked at me and popped a a lollipop out of her mouth.

[ANALYSIS:
SUCKERS/candy company/ 1910's-1950's]

"Hunny I need to ask, what In the name of the fresh hell I raise on the daily is a deviant"   her words spat venom into my Ears. She put the lollipop back in. She smiled and a the bar that was fill with fellows male and female alike in the same suit jacket that was wrapped around her shoulders, they chuckled.

"A deviant is a rouge android, yet I wouldn't expect some one like you to know that" one of her men came up to me quickly and held me by the collar.