Connor x Mobster! reader {thrown back}

Start from the beginning

"Hey! That's enough! He obviously doesn't know who he's talking to." we both looked over at her when she raised her voice. She walked up to me with a look of pure irritation. She Took her hand and lowered my gun only to take it from my hand.
Why did I let her do that?! Yet then it clicked

The talk, the amount of cigarette buds on the floor and the looseness and freedom, not knowing what a deviant is.

How did I get in the 1920's?! a hundred and ten  years back?!

She took a blade that was stabbed into the bar table and looked at my gun, she popped out the clip and held in her hand and threw the gun to me.

"Here baby, don't worry you don't have to worry about were you point that fucking thing"
She looked at the man holding me and elbowed him hard. He put me down harshly and I fell to the ground.

"I want to talk to you, so get over here" I got up and sat next to her at the bar.

-((READER POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He sat next to me and I do have to say he was a work of art, beautiful eyes and a killer voice. Gives me chills in the best way.  He put his hands on the table in a gentle manner.
"Who are you?" I asked

"I am Connor or RK800, an android made by cyber-" I put my hand over his mouth, this is bull shit, I stabbed the blade I still had in my possession I between two of his fingers.

"Cut the shit, who are you?" I growled, something in the side of his head flashed a deep red.
I stood up and groaned while pinching the bride of my nose. I pulled out my revolver and clicked the heel back, aiming it at him. He backed up in the seat, and looked scared. Something snapped him out of his 'alley cat' state.

"Just tell me, how in your thick headed skull I should trust what your saying?"

He nodded and lifted up his hand and in only a matter of seconds. His hand turned white, like a freshly poured porcelain doll.

I lowered my gun, he was too damn cute to shoot.

-((CONNOR POV))————<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

She got up and pulled a gun out on me. I couldn't move and a red barrier appeared in my vision. I started bashing it, over, over, and then it finally broke.
I snapped out of it and I watched her click the gun back. I scrambled back in the seat yet she lowered her gun.

"I'll cut you a deal, work for me, if your so high tech if not I respect that, yet you will have to watch your back"
She threw my gun clip back, I caught it and clipped it back in.

"We have a deal, miss ?"I held my hand out and watched her smile and shook my hand.

"Miss (L/N)" She was the probably the most dangerous deal I made that day.

((TIME SKIP))>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We ran into the car and she gassed it.

"CONNOR GRAB THE TOMMY IN THE BACK SEAT WILL YOU DOLL?" I did as she said, it was wonder full to be working for miss (L/N). We even become closer over the few months yet she wonder full. Strong headed, careful and kind in one package. Best part is that she was mine.

I finally blended in too, I had a white rolled up sleeved dress shirt. With black pants, black suspenders and boots.

I handed her the tommy gun.

"DRIVE THE WHEEL FOR ME CONNOR!" She shouted before sticking her upper body out the window sitting her self on the door window.
She stumbled and I grabbed her legs.

"WATCH YOUR HANDS DOWN THERE BOY!" She shouted I only laughed with her red face. She stated to fire off rounds until we herd a loud crash sound from behind us as she slid back down into my lap.

"Drive this car off the next bridge and be ready to swim, okay love?~" She cupped the side of my face and kissed my lips with a quick peck. Cop sirens sounded dangerously close behind us.

She hugged me close, "ready?"

"Yes, if we go now we have a 89% chance of making it." I told her.

"Perfect~" she jerked the wheel and we felt the car falling in the air into the water.

Yet when we hit the water we hit it with a jerk and the windshield smashed open. She felt lifeless in my arms as she smashed her head on the steering wheel.

Small glass cuts covered her body yet mainly one that ran across her cheek. I scanned her she still had a heart beat. I kicked the door open and held her in my grip. I swam up with her in my arms as best as I could.  Fear consumed me as we hit the surface  and I swam to shore.

Her body temp dropped drastically.she wasnt breathing, I got us under neath the bridge and I started CPR, we made it this far and I wasn't gonna lose her now, after about 2 minuets I gave her mouth to mouth and I can't complain. She came around and held on to me. I picked her up and eventually snuck us away from the cops. Who were Searching the bridge for us.

I eventually snuck us back to her small apartment and while she was out on our bed. I took the time to remove the glass in her cuts. I held her in bed once I finished. She was so cold yet I loved her so
Much. I covered us up in a blanket and held her close .