Another row of soldiers with reflective shields that was 6 feet tall stopped at my appearance, I wanted to yell there was a white furred beast coming after me but my whole body slid to a stop. Beading red eyes shown back at me, I screamed even loader. Running another way, I had to keep running otherwise I was going to be killed too. I closed my eyes as I prepared with the impact against the wall, but adrenaline ran through my veins, as I opened my eyes again I found myself outside.

Suddenly out of nowhere a solid wall of brown fur blocked me and I bounced back. Getting up I stared at the giant brown wolf thing, my fright reaching to a whole new level of scary. Suddenly there was another roll of agony, and I felt my arms and legs compress, feeling the tarp around my fingertips again; I wondered where it went. My head ached with my arms and legs burning like hell, falling to the floor I could no longer hold myself up. The world blurring out as the last glimpse I saw the brown wolf turning into a man with the alarm blaring in the distance.

................................................

Feeling life soak back into my skin, I slowly opened my weak eyes, quickly regretting the idea as a bright light wavered above me. After a couple minutes of sitting down I opened my eyes once again to find myself in a cave of some sort near the entrance. The sun was a blazing white with the ground and sky completely white as well, I would've thought I was in Antarctica but it wasn't cold, it was the perfect temperature. Suddenly it felt like a Jack hammer was to my temple as I sat up to fast, groaning I placed my hand to my head.

When the headache was gone I noticed that a bowl of water was on the left to me with mushed up food, on the right was a lamp light where you have to light a match to have it started. Feeling the rough mat under me, I realized it was homemade, is was out of lots of branches and lots of luck, with a pillow that had duck feathers fluffed inside them and a warm blanket that could've belonged to a hiker.

Looking up a man was leaning against the far wall across from me, closing his eyes as he slept. I opened my mouth to say something, but he opened his eyes at the same instant. He didn't seem tense or relaxed, he had a posture of accepting a fight if one faced him. His gaze shifted down, and I quickly realized I still had the flimsy white tarp around me; moving it upward as I hid more cleavage.

"Who are you?" I asked, my mind empty.

The man sat down in a crisscross form, concluding that I wasn't going to attack him. "You can call me... Max."

"Max why'd you help me?" My body still aching from the lack of food and water.

"I was simply doing a favor for a girl in need." He stated simply.

Nodding my head, I spotted something in the corner of my eye. Turning my head I screamed and back away deeper into the cave. A giant wolf with golden eyes trotted up with a bear flung over it's back with one dangling from his jaws, it trotted over as if the 2 ton bears weighed nothing. In a blink of an eye it turned into a human boy, my heart thumped in my chest harder, not knowing if he- no IT was going to kill me or not.

"Why's she still have just the death robe on her?"

Death robe? "How do you know me?" I asked timidly. The two men stared toward my direction, the boy narrowed his eyes than turned to the man.

"Wow your saving a girl that lost her memory, very unlike you unless she's that crazy chi-" Max dived toward him, pulling his hand around the boys mouth and escorted him outside, there was silence for a couple minutes but I didn't want to eavesdrop; that'd be rude.

The boy scrambled in with Max on his trails, Max smacked the back of the boys head, acting like expected when you get slapped the boy growled. I backed up more hastily toward the back of the cave, hoping that they couldn't see me. Max sat down in his original position, acting like he never moved, he shoved a piece of wood into a fireplace.