(Leader of the wolf pack x Fem!Reader)

You were at your school's football game. You were cheering for your school as the lead cheerleader. Your boyfriend was on the team. Who was he? The leader of the wolf pack! You were proud of him, but you couldn't show this in public. You were a vampire and he was a werewolf. Your family won't let you get over the race, they are very strict. They hate werewolves and they still keep the past alive. Even though the fights happened long ago your family is still against werewolves and still treat them as slaves. His family wouldn't accept it either. His cousins are pretty agains your relationship, but because they respect him too much they agreed to help you out and help you keep your relationship a secret.

"___, this is for you." You looked up as Scott, your boyfriend's cousin, handed you a paper note. You took it quickly as he left.

'Meet me in the bathroom' it was signed by your boyfriend. You tucked the note in a pocket and left quietly.

Yout heart was pounding. You were nervours to meet him in the bathroom, but it was needed. You couldn't risk being seen together anywhere. Your cousins were at the same school with you and they could tell on you. Also, your family was kinda spying you because they did heard about your situation.

When you entered the bathroom your boyfriend picked you up and sat you on the sink counter. You tried to pull down your skirt so you won't look indecent. He kissed you deeply and caressed your lower back. You grabbed his cheeks and pulled from the kiss. As much as you would've liked to continue, you were scared.

"Hey, babe! We won, aren't you happy?" He said as he caressed your face.

"I am happy for you, babe, but I'm scared for what might happen.." You said as you looked at the entrance. You were expecting someone to enter any minute now, that's how scared you were.

"You're so cute, babygirl.." Your boyfriend trailed off and kissed your neck as he hugged you tightly.

You wrapped your legs around his waist as your chest was glued to his. You snaked your arms around his neck and tugged on his hair as he was drawing circles with his tongue on your neck. He grabbed one of your boob and massaged it. Suddenly you heard the entrance door opened. You both froze in place, your blood running cold.

"___, how could you?!" It was your cousin.

"(C/n)!" You yelled, surprised.

"You.." Your sister said disgusted. You pushed him away from you and jumped off the sink.

"It is not what you think it is!" You yelled. "He.. He forced himself on me!" You defended yourself, crying already. Your heart was shattered and you were sure as hell you crushed your boyfriend's feelings.

"He what?" Your sister asked, not seeming to bleieve you at first. You tried to scoop closer to them, trying to put your best act on display.

"I.. I just.. I came in then he..." You sobbed. "I couldn't stop him." You crashed down. Your cousin hurried to catch you as you let yourself fall to your knees.

"You disgusting mutt!" Your sister yelled at your boyfriend. You looked at him from the corner of your eye, you could see he was taken aback. "Explain why I shouldnt dry you out of your blood right here and right now you charity flea market! Explain yourself, bag of useless bones!"

"What is there to explain? It is her fault she was wearing such a short skirt. She asked for it." He finally found his words. It seemed as if he understood what he had to do in order to save your butt.

"That is the school's uniform for cheerleaders you idiot! God, can you believe this canine?! No wonder he has such a small brain, after all the inbreeding that has been going on." Your yelled exhasperated. She wasn't taking no shit. You were shocked, this is not how it should have turned out. Why didn't you get down when you had that feeling in your gut? Why?

"I'm wasting my time with easy women like you." The wolfpack leader scoffed and left, throwing your sister dirty looks.

"It's okay, baby, I got you!" Your sister cooed as she got down to your level and  gave you a hug. "Let's go home and we will file a report."

Your heart was stuck in your throat. You didn't want to do such a thing since he did not do anything agains your will. You did not know how to get out of the web of lie you just created. The three of you got home and your sister and cousin brought up the subject in front of your parents. You were shaking so hard. You felt as if you were about to die, ironic. Your parents decided to first go and discuss this stuff with his parents. They put you on the back of the gorgoyle so you and your parents could fly over to your boyfriend's house.

"Howl." Your daid said as your sweetheart's dad opened the door.

"(L/N)." Mr. Bowl gave a nod. "What is the unfortunate event that led to your unpleasant appearance at my front door?" He scoffed.

"Your son did something wrong that involved my daughter. I believe is common courtesy to first discuss it as ... people do." Your dad said.

"Come in." Mr. Howl said as he gave you a weird look. "Little chief, come down!" He called out for his son.

You saw the apple of your eyes come down the stairs. He noticed you and he stopped in his tracks, happy at first, then fast displeased as he saw your parents' grim faces.

"Good evening." He greeted softly.

"Your young lad had an attempt of deflowering my daughter. I would like why that happened and what he thought gave him the right to do so?" Your dad asked.

"She is smaller than you, she is basically helpless! Why would you do something so horrible?!" Your mom snapped after she kept her silence. She was tearing up already.

"Son, you did... What did you do?" His dad asked aggravated after he heard the accusations. "It is impossible, there must be a mistake. My son is a werewolf, why would he go for someone like your-.."

"I did, dad." He interrupted his old man. "I did go after her, dad." He said that, earning some gasps from the three parents. Your mom started crying harder, while your dad just clenched his fists. Your dad opened his mouth and started to walk his way.

"This needs to stop!" You yelled before your dad could say anything or do any harm. "This needs to stop! I love him!" You yelled and let your tears fall.

"Impossible.." Your dad whispered. Your mom crashed to the floor as she yelled.

"Excuse me? What is this supposed to mean?! What is going on?!" Mr. Howl started to get irritated as he couldn't comprehend what was going on.

"Dad, I love her." Your lover walked your way. "More than ever now." He smiled as he cupped your face and wiped your tears with his thumbs.

"I made that up when (C/N) and (S/N) came in the bathroom! I was so shocked I did not know what to do. I broke down." You explained. "I am sorry, my love! I was affraid to be exiled from my family, but I don't care anymore. If my family can't accept the one I love then they don't care for me, not even one bit." You hugged your boy.

"I am so happy you decided to go against them, nothing matteres anymore. It is okay, baby! I understand, it is okay!" You boy hugged you tighter and caressed your head.

The three parents were speechless. Mr. Howl scratched his head as he looked back and forth from his son to you. Your mom got up and came to you. You were ready to get slapped. Your lover wanted to shield you, but you grabbed his arm. Everything was okay, whatever was going to happen, you would accept it. To your surprise, your mom hugged you.

"I could never abandon you or stop loving you. No matter what!" She cried. "If this... this is what you.. want to.. love.. Then we will accept the fate as it is." She gave your dad a nod and he gave her a nod back.

"I guess I can't be against it either." Mr. Howl said, seeming defeated.

You looked at your baby and he looked at you. You caressed his cheek. He pulled you in for a kiss.

"I am sorry for making you go through this day like this.." You whispered.

"If this was what we needed to set our love free, then it is worth everything just to have you by my side forever." He smiled and kissed you.