Chapter 4

As we make it we can hear them start. "Come on!" i yell. I don't why she smiling?? Is she happy because i'm here or we made it to see them?? "Okay ready?!" she said. We get out and start walking, but out of nowhere she holds my hand. I just let her and i stay quiet about it. As we come in the pit of people i tell her i need to find someone i run to the car and wait to see if he comes find me. "Hey" he says. I look him and stay quiet. "So yours Tyler ghost right." I look at him while there playing. I look at my hand and see a note i stare  at it for a little. I open the note and read it. "So your leaving now." i tell him happy for him. He looks at the people. "They need me. I need them just like i need you to believe in me." i look at him i then look down. "Ill believe you whenever ok?" I walk back to the pit of people and try to look for her. I find her and take her to the back. "HEY what are you??" she stares at me and looks mad. I feel like i'm going to regret this until i died. I kiss her hug her. Then she whispers to my ear. "You saw the note" she says happy. I carry her back to the pit and just enjoy the show.

As the show end we all head home but i went to talk to someone. "Tyler wait" i yell. He looks at me and walks to me. "Ya whats sup man." he said as he tries to get the bags into the back of the truck. "Thanks for everything and thanks for making me believe in you." I help him out with the bags. GOD DAMN they have lots of bags. "No problem instead of thanking me just call him and thank him." he get in the truck and leaves. "Okay i will." I walk back to the car and see her waiting for me. "lets out!"she yells. I get in the car and taking my time on my ride.