Chapter 3

"Another day.." i say getting up and getting dressed. That still gets me up everyday, hes Tyler ghost. No way from twenty one pilots, his ghost is with me i did wish to see them live forget that but why with me?? "Hey i need to talk to you ghost." I walk downstairs. I look around seeing if he was here but no his not. "Well i need to head to school." As i got outside i see her waiting for me?? "Come on we don't have that much time." I get look at my door and now i find him. "Hey i didn't catch your name" she said as she was singing. "Its Sam." I look in my bag and find a map. Wait why is there a map in my bag and whats it for? "So your going to see the show. if don't know whats it about is that the band twenty one pilots if you know them are coming here, i don't know where it is. AND its after school. I grab the map is look at for a moment. Then i see something glow on the map at a location. "I think i know where it is." i look at my phone and see its 1. "Shit!!" i get out and run. "Where?!?!" she yells. I didn't want to tell her because i had a crush on her so ill tell her when i see her after school and i tell that i like her when we get there. 

"Okay schools out now i just need to find her" i say looking around. Then i see spot her. My eyes couldn't believe what it was seeing her in a white dress and looking cute. I walk to her but instead i get hit in the face by the kid i hate john, always getting in my way. "Shes mine" he says walk to her. He always a dick no one even tries to stop him from kicking someones ass. Well someone has to do something. I grab him from the back and pin him down. "Hit me again and ill i will kick your ass." I look at her and she smiles. Then she grabs my hand and tells me to get in the car before he gets up. "Your brave to stand up to him." I take out the map and i don't say anything i just stay quiet. I look at the map trying to look for something to glow on it.  "I didn't catch your name" i say looking at her. She stays quiet for a moment and then tells me. "its Isabella" she says softly. Then i see the glowing and its shows us the name of the place. "Here its at glowing park." Now we just ride.