"I'm sorry for lying and I'm sorry that I kept it secret" I said and pout.

He chuckled and pushed my lips backward so that I couldn't pout.

"Don't pout if you don't want that to be red" Mingyu said before chuckling. I laughed at him.

"Where did Daisy go?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"She went to the doctor's office" Mingyu said. I nod and faced the ceiling.

"I'm gonna rest for a while" I said and he nod. A few seconds later I slept.

Time skip

I woke up when I felt someone's shaking my body. I groaned and opened my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked Mingyu. He looked at his watch in his wrist.

"It's 4 in the afternoon and the doctor said that you can discharge today." Mingyu said. I nod.

"I'm gonna fixed your things" He said. I nod while looking at him, confused.

Why is he looked down today? Did something happened?

He fixed all my things while me laying down all day.

"I'm gonna call the doctor" He said and went out to call the doctor.

Why is he liked that? Did I do something wrong?

I asked myself with full of questions and a later on Mingyu arrived with the doctor.

Time skip

We arrived at our apartment and Mingyu ordered me to rest in the couch so I can watch the dramas.

I watched the Fight for my way for a few minutes until Mingyu went to sit beside me.

"Here, eat" He said and passed me the food.

I grabbed it and put it in my lap. I looked at Mingyu who's watching the drama not talking and not moving his body.

What happened to him?

When we were watching drama's he's so talkative talking about this and that and he always holds my hand, clinging to me but today he's different.

He looked so focus. I put the bowl in the table in front of us and faced Mingyu.

"What's wrong Mingyu, you're acting different today" I asked him.

"What if you heard something that I have a fiancé? What will you do?" Mingyu said, facing me.

"W-hat are you saying?" I said, with my confused tone.

"I have a fiancé, y/n. My mom arranged me." Mingyu said. My heart broke when I heard that he has a fiancé.

"Wh-what? How?" I said, with my teary tone.

"When you slept earlier, my mom called me. We talked for a while until she said that I have a fiancé in the Philippines. They want me to come home in the Philippines and talked about it. I told them that I have a girlfriend and they said I have to break up with you, if I didn't do it, they will threaten me and they will do your life to be a miserable." He said, looking down. I nod and holds his hands.

"It's ok Mingyu, this is for your best" I said between my sobs.

"No. I have a plan. We can run away from them. We can travel around the world without them knowing" Mingyu suddenly said making me shocked.

"No Mingyu. I understand your parents, you need to get married in that age. I forgive you, and me I need to get ready first before getting married and I have to meet my parents. Let's just be friends" I said. Mingyu looked like he was about to cry but he hold it in.

"I have to go. Mom will probably there in my apartment" Mingyu stood up once he told me that.

I nod and guide him to my door. He faced me and smiled.

"Go, Your mom will get angry if you will come home late" I said and waved him a goodbye.

"Promise that We are still be friends?" Mingyu said and I nod.

"I got to go" He said then went off.

I closed my door as he went away. I sighed and did my routine.

--