⇹Sorority ⇹~B.A

If you wanna listen to the song you can, just swipe over👍🏽

Y/n

"Okay guys our next step is car washing! Whoever get the fine gentleman money..wins!!" Our big sister of the house, Peyton, yell as the others handed all of us buckets of water.

"Bitch I don't think I can throw this ass back after what she just put us through" I laughed at my best friend, Emily. "We're only freshmans, they should go easy on us".

"I think their only making it harder because we're younger and by time we're seniors I'm sure we'll be alright" I assured to her, "Okay sluts, these are the boys, their the judges and whoever gets the most money is in the sorority so congrats to whoever, ill be back in a hour!"

"Well that was mean" one of my friends from my group, Aliyah, said to me. "Ugh I know right but let's hurry and do this, is we keeping the money?" Emily asked me sitting The the bucket down in front of the car.

"I don't think so, I think it goes towards our house" I picked up the remote to the speakers, "oh well, do my boobs okay?" My other friend, Kayla ask. "Yeah they look okay" I chuckled,

"What do y'all think y'all doing? Group one is first!" I groaned and my group stepped back near the boys. Its only 20 girls, 5in each group. In my group was only my 4 friends, Emily, Kayla, Aliyah, and Alexys. We're in group 3.

"I'm going to go get a beer, I'll be back" I walk to the corner of the house to the big ice bucket a pulled out a Budweiser. I went to the table, put the tip of the drink to the corner and it busted open then walked back to my group of friends.

When I get back a boy probably my age was standing where I was, he was tall, had glasses, not to muscular, shirt less, and pretty thick.

"Excuse me" I tapped him, he turn towards me and smiled "hello pretty lady" he scanned my body, I had on a adidas black and white two piece bathing suit with black short shorts on and my hair was in a loose bun.

"Eyes up here hon" I lift his head up by grabbing his cheeks. I bring the beer bottle to my mouth and take a sip, he face towards the girls on the cars who are just getting started meaning my group was next.

"So, you're trying to join this sorority?" He didn't look away, "naw I just came here so I can look at girls twerk on cars and grow a boner" I said and rolled my eyes. "So I guess you are" he put his arms around my shoulders, "you sure you and ya friends can beat them?" I look at what he's pointing at and see he's pointing at this girl doing a split on the ground.

"She's not even washing the car" I turned back to him, "is that jealousy I hear?" He hold his ear. "No you didn't-"

"Bring out the next car! Group 3 you're up next!" I heard one of the other big sisters yell, "watch little nigga, watch" I gave him my beer bottle then shoved him to the side, the group and I walk to the car, taking my hair down.

I turn on our song and grab the bucket, Alexys and I hoped on the car and I move my head to the side, making my hair flip to the other side on my shoulder.

The other girls on the side and back of the car washing while grinding against the car, I slide down the car and take a sponge, and past one to Alexys. I danced to Brandon and ran my fingers down his chest and blew him a kiss then danced back,