Laksh: no, I'm enjoying the dance of my head. It's a new feeling for me.

Ragini pouts.

Ragini: I'm sorry. I was jus...

Just then Ragini's phone rings.
She looks at her phone irritated.
She sees the caller ID and picks up the call making faces.

Ragini: hello Mrs kaushik. Oh you were in the cafe for 1 hour. I came to the cafe and waited for you but you were five minutes late so I left. Oh, so you are cancelling the deal. Thank god you cancelled it yourself. I was tired of thinking a reason to get rid of you. Ok. Hope not to meet you again.

She cuts the call and takes a deep breath. Then she looks towards the brothers who were giving her "what was that" look.

Ragini: uhm... she's such a cheapo. RG this is not right, that is not looking good, it should be like this. Arre jab itna hi gyan hai to khud hi kyu ni design kar leti?

And trio along with Ragini bursts out in a fits of laughter.

Laksh was giving her "unbelievable" look.

Arjun: I must say you are too good.

Ragini: thank you thank you...

Laksh: ya, because she's a level up to you, in madness.

Ryan and Sanskar laughs while Ragini and Arjun makes faces at them.

Suddenly something strikes in her mind.

Ragini: Mr Maheshwari I don't remember when you called police? I mean I didn't notice you calling police.

Laksh: this is out of your reach. So, don't give stress to your tiny brain.

Ragini glares him.

Ragini: are you like this to everyone or I'm special?

Ryan: bhayu is like this only, angry young man to everyone except we three. And after that hilarious first meeting with you, you're getting special treatment from bhai😂.

Ragini smiles sheepishly remembering her first encounter with him😁.

Suddenly Laksh puts breaks.

Sanskar: what happened bhai?

Laksh: we reached.

Ragini: I didn't realize when we reached?

Laksh: if you have any time from your non stop chattering then only you'll realize na.

Ragini looks at him while he glares her.

//If looks and glares could kill then Ragini would be dead uncountable times from the time she has met Laksh with his dangerous looks and glares😂.//

Ragini: guys, what about a coffee at my house?

Sanskar and Arjun were about to say yes thinking about meeting Swara and Naina respectively but...

Laksh: no need!!!

Arjun and Sanskar's faces falls.

Ragini makes faces at him and gets out of the car. She waves her hand to them.

Ragini: bye guys. Hope to meet again and soon.

Trio: bye RG. It was nice meeting you.

They were waving to her until she disappeared from their view.

Laksh: ab kyu haath neeche kar liya? Thodi der or hila lete.

While trio were just suppressing their laugh looking at their cute angry bro.