Next Day/Author Update

Update!- Has it been long enough that I can restart this story? I deleted the last chapter because I can't in all honesty keep that up. I'm thinking of going a totally different route. My mind is clear yet full of ideas and so many people have been asking for this to come back and I am just now COMING BACK so here we go! If there is ideas that you as the reader want me to include, lemme know in the comments! I reread a lot of them before deleting the last chapter there was. I'm excited to see if people return! I also have another book called Hidden Terra on here! It's got like three chapters but it's worth reading so far! I have another idea as well for another story so if this story isn't worth the read, lemme know and I'll focus on one of those! It is my goal to finish at least one story, even if it has to be fifteen chapters long! Please help me succeed and be apart of my stories! :) I don't mind it at all especially since I do nothing but work now! Thank you guys!(And I'm sorry for the last 2-4 years of hiatus!!).

********
The next day I woke up to my alarm blaring. I looked around the room. I had the barest of bare room. One would even say my room was even more bland than the Omega's room and he only had a tv and a bed! I only had my bed. The room was pearl white. My werecat form kinda resembled the color of my room. I'm so sick of this room. Why am I the only one tormented like this?

My parents died when I was 3. They were involved in a hit and run accident. My mom was distracted while driving because of course my stupid toddler self crying over my stuffed teddy bear falling or something like that. My dad reached behind her to help pick the bear up and that's when she looked away in the rear view mirror to see me. A red pick up truck was barreling down the other lane; mom swerved to miss a fallen tree limb and hit the truck full on. The front of our silver four door vehicle was folded up like an accordion. I was in the ICU for four months. Both of my parents were pronounced dead at the scene. The alpha was nice enough to call app of my family to take me in but none would. They lived too far away or didn't care about their own blood. That's how I ended up here.

I don't know when the alpha started to treat me like I was utter filth beneath his feet but it wasn't too long after I was able to stand on my own. Maybe when I was 10. I'm 18 now so that should say something.

I pulled the covers off my legs and stood up. I pumped my fist into the air and hurried to the shower that was placed in my room specifically for me. Apparently my filth cannot be washed down the drain and I needed my own bathroom. I'm thankful for it because I refuse to show my face to them. I'm ready scared of what they might do to me if they saw my face. I don't have any scars on my face; they all faded away a few years back. The first day I came home from the hospital the Luna told me to hide my face and even though I was a child she made damn sure it happened. She threw a hoodie at me every year until I stopped growing. Now I own my black hoodie which does wonders to hide me.

I stripped butt naked as one should to get into the shower. I turned the water on to my desired temperature and washed myself. I had long brown hair that reached pretty far down my back. I had blue eyes that were as deep and as blue as the ocean(well pictures of the oceans because I've only been in this town). My skin was a pale color. My lips were a bright pink as well. The eyelashes that rested on my eyelids were long and curled too. I wish I could say that I was beautiful like Angelina Jolie but I'm not. I'm fine with it since I won't be showing my face to anyone ever.

I turned the shower off and wrapped myself in a holey towel(haha get the puns out folks). I quickly dried myself and threw on my clothes. My pick today was my school uniform which was just a plain white blouse with a red blazer and a red skirt to boot. We also had to wear nurse white sneakers. Fun huh? I grabbed my black hoodie and slipped the blazer off realizing I'm not normal and put the hoodie on. My teachers don't mind since I get better grades than the rest of the students. I rushed downstairs to start the breakfast. I made the usual and threw it on the table. I rushed to hit the bell and woke all the pack up. I ran back upstairs to grab my back pack and raced out the door. I had three minutes to make it to the end of the driveway to catch the bus.

School went by like usual. I kept my head down on my desk taking notes. I had no friends so it made no difference for me. I communicated a tiny bit between Starla when she wondered why it was mandatory for me to go to school here and not with the rest of the pack. Apparently it was a safety issue but I told her I had no worries. If something went down they would hit the other school first.

In my town the werewolves and humans coexist. They have to for their survival. They go to different schools obviously. Werewolves have to have a higher PE and more food for lunch than humans. Everything else is the same. It's quite nice to go to a human school though. Everyone laughs with each other and don't start brawls within the walls. They also don't suspect a thing from me. I never told them a story and they never asked so I see no point.

Classes ended and I returned to the bus stop. I rocked on my heels waiting for the bus to arrive. The sky was a light shade of blue and the wind was cool. Maybe today would be a good day to walk?

Of course it would be!

I set off down the sidewalk. The trees waved in the wind. Leaves fell. It was nice. I decided to take a short cut through the woods. The wind howled through the trees. I hummed to Monster by Skillet through the walk. The wind died down but I was still comfortable.

That's when I realized the howling never stopped. I turned around that's when I saw it.

A ton of wolves and none of them were apart of the pack.