first date, p.m.

Brandon- you and Brandon's first date is to a fair. The both of you love the rides and the food, so the fair was a perfect idea. The night ends out with him kissing you on top of the Ferris wheel. It's a fairytale ending.

Edwin- you and Edwin's first date is to an art museum. You both have an interest in art and you thought it would be a perfect way to ask him to hang out.

Austin- you and Austin's first date is to bowling. A few of your friends and some of his also came but you both got to spend to time together and later broke of from the group to get a slice of pizza.

Nick- you and nicks first date is to dinner and a movie. You went to a small diner for dinner then went to see a movie you both wanted to see. You talked all night and had a great time.

Zion- you and Zion's first date was to Disneyland. He knew you loved Disney and thought it would be a fun idea to take a small road trip to Anaheim then spend all day riding rides and meeting characters. Both of you invited some friends and had a great time. You learned so much about each other as well as ended the night watching the fireworks with a magical kiss.

a/n- first preferences!! If you have any request lmk