Chapter 1: Lessons

~Y/N POV~

Javier and I were sitting in my office teaching me history. I got bored and zoned out.

'Who even is the guard dog? What does he want? What are his objectives and motives? So many questions but fewer answers... I've never heard of him before, nor have I got a glance at him... Who is he?...' I thought then Javier had to disturb me.

"Are you even listening mistress?"

"Of course I am, are you doubting me Javier? You know it's bad to doubt your master." I responded sassily.

"So, a master would stare into the distance and not pay attention?" Javier mocked. I blushed a tint of pink out of embarrassment.

"S-Shut up..."

~Time Skip~

I then went into the music room and Javier followed me. I sat on the chair near the piano and waited to be told what to do.

"Mistress I suggest you play Beethoven, it would sound lovely." Javier said to me. I nodded and started to play. My fingers slid across the piano slowly and elegantly as I played. The sound echoed through the room with beautiful music. I then finished and Javier clapped.

"Well done mistress. Now onto dancing." Javier said with a closed smile.

"W-What?! But I--" He didn't let me finish and grabbed my arm and lifted me from the chair and a bumped into him. He chuckled and grabbed my hands and placed them where they should be to waltz.

"Now mistress the man will lead and you will follow." He instructed me. I nodded annoyingly and he then lead me into the waltz. It was fine for a bit until I stepped on his feet.

"Come now mistress. I didn't take you for the clumsy type." Javier smirked at me.

"It's not easy like this! You're too tall!" I growled under my breath. The waltz then came to a close and I thought we we're done.

"Mistress you did quite well but there is one thing you need. That is to smile." Javier said. He grabbed the side of my cheek and pulled it took make my face smile. I struggled.

"The man would take it as a insult." Javier continued.

"Let me go!" I yelled at him and pushed his hand away from me.

"Mistress?" Javier questioned.

"I can't smile... You should know why... I can never smile again after what happened three years ago... Now stop this... I'll be in my study..." I then left the room a bit sad. I walked down the long hallway and reached my study. I opened the door and walked inside, sat on my chair and put my head down in boredom. I groaned at how bored I was.

"I might as well should read a book." I said to no one. I got up and grabbed a book and sat back down in my chair. I read the book I had chosen and relaxed.

~Time Skip~

"Mistress are you alright? You seemed a bit distracted today." Javier questioned as he dressed me in my nightgown.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just about what the Queen said. Nothing more." I replied turning my head to the other side.

"Very well mistress. Now time for bed." I got under the sheets and saw Javier blow out the candles. I started to close my eyes and go to sleep.

"Goodnight mistress..."

(A/N: It's pretty bad, I know this is a bad story, but don't we all have bad first stories? Anyways! Hope you enjoyed and I would see you all next time, bye amazing people!)