Prologue

~Y/N POV~

~In Dream~

It was my birthday and I was playing in my bedroom with my toys. I heard screams coming from downstairs. I rushed down the hallway and go downstairs only to see my parents screaming my name in agony and desperate plea. I was horrified at that moment.

They told me to run and get out of there. I wanted to help them. I tried getting closer to help them but only got burnt in return. I listened to them a ran out of the manor crying. Only to see these strange adult men with weapons and chains. I was confused but scared and tried to run away but they caught me and chained me. They then drugged me and everything went black.

I wake up only to be tied up and set on a stage. I was being bided on. I was going to be sold. I looked at the crowd with sad eyes hoping they wouldn't let this happen, it was too cruel! But no one helped me. I was sold to a creepy man in a weird suit. He took me away and brought me somewhere. I didn't know where but we went down some stairs.

They echoed as he took each step. We finally reached the bottom and it was bright again. But I see more weird people in the same suit the man had. He tugged my chains to pull me closer to him. I was then thrown into a cage still tied with chains.

I saw other children in cages. I was with a little boy with blue hair and midnight blue eyes, curled up with his knees tugged into his chest and resting his head onto them. I crawled towards him slightly and as best as I could. He noticed me and looked at me.

"Hello..." he said in a quiet whisper. I respond to him.

"Hello... Are you okay?..." I knew it was a stupid question at the time but he seemed scared and I wanted to help him. "I'm fine but do you think someone would save us?..." the boy asked. I shrugged at his question.

"What is... Your name?..." He asked me.

"Y/N, yours?..." he responded to me

"Ciel..." The people saw us talking. They opened the cage and looked at the boy and me. He grabbed Ciel by the leg and yanked him out of the cage.

"This little one needs... A 'special' treatment... You dear girl will have the time of your life." The man said to me and took Ciel while he was screaming and crying "CIEL!" I yelled out his name, worried for what might happen to him.

Over the past few days I was whipped, cut and thrashed at by these people. I was in so much pain. They then set me on a table holding my hands and legs so I couldn't move. A man grabbed a metal stick with a symbol at the end of it, he burned the symbol and placed it on my back. I screamed in agony, it hurt so much I wanted it to stop.

I was throw into the cage and I sat there crying my eyes out. I hated this. I wanted my family back. I wanted my home back. But it was gone. I started to have saddening thoughts. How much I missed my parents and everyone I loved. I wouldn't see them again. I started to despise these people.

I wanted them dead...

"You called, my lady?" a deep male voice asked.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked. I then saw on the other side of the cage was a tall black figure of a man.

"You ask me, my lady. You're the one who called me."

"What are you?..." I questioned.

"A demon my lady. And I wish to make a contract with you. That is... If you want revenge on these people."

"I do..." I said sternly.

"Well, you want to make a contract with me? It would cost you, your soul."

"Yes... I'll accept..."

"That's a good lady. Where would you like our seal to be? Is it needed to know that we are in our contract bond."

"I would like it on my left eye..."

"Very well, I will be your servant until you get revenge. In return, your soul is all I want."

"Go on already..."

"Impatient are we?" The demon mocked and smirked at me.

"Very." I replied.

He chuckled and I felt steaming pain in my left eye. I grunted and tried not to scream.

"What shall my name be then mistress?"

"Your name will be... Javier Ackmen..."

"Very well then... Mistress, it's time to wake up."

~Present~

"Mistress, it's time to wake up." Javier said to me. I groaned.

"Five more minutes..." I said tiredly.

"But young mistress its a beautiful day. And you could never know what comes in the mail." He said and held up a letter from the Queen while smirking at me. I got up quickly and snatched the letter out of his hands and growled at what the letter had to say.

'To my dear loyal wolf,

I have had some grieve over this new case and I believe you need some help. I partnered you up with my guard dog. He will help you on this case since it is very difficult. It's about some recent murders of young women. The killed is named Jack the Ripper. My guard dog has more information on it. I wish you a good and happiness for you.

Yours sincerely,

Queen Victoria'

I sigh and look at Javier who has prepared my tea. He hands me the tea and I grab it and take a sip.

"Mistress, what wrong? What has the Queen said?" Javier asked me.

"It's just another case, but we're not alone on it. She wants me to partner up with her guard dog. But I'm very aware I can do this on my own." I said grumpily.

"Not wanting anyone's help mistress, I say you are very independent."

"Is that a bad thing?" I snap at him.

"Not at all mistress. When should we meet this guard dog?"

"I guess we should schedule a meeting at his manor, since mine isn't suited for guests quite yet."

"Very well mistress." Javier bowed at me and left. I got dressed in a blue dress with beautiful black boots and tied my hair up in a high ponytail. (A/N: If your hair is short you don't tie it up!)

I should prepare for my schedule today... I thought and left the room to find Javier and start my lessons.

(A/N: Hello everyone! This is my FIRST STORY! Please don't hate on it. It's hard to do this when you're new to this! I hope you enjoy this intro into the story and I'll see you later bye amazing people!)