marry me

this will be in sean's point of view.

  the night was still young and y/n was across from me drinking her milkshake she ordered a few minutes ago from Pop's. i put my hand over hers and she looked up at me and smiled that perfect smile that made me fall in love with her. i never would've dreamt this would happen, i never believed in love but i saw y/n and everything else disappeared. she walked in with her converses, an oversized looney tunes shirt, and a purple scrunchie in her hair; it was at that moment i knew i had to make her mine.

  she was everything i wanted even though i believed i was destined to be alone in this world. she made everything perfect, sure we had fights but that never changed my love for her. the black box in my pocket was what scared me because even though we've been together for 4 years i didn't know if she was ready, but i was. i was so ready to make her mine forever.

her dainty hands on mine broke me from my thoughts and i came back to my conscious to hear what she had to say, "i'm sorry what did you say?"
"i said do you wanna get out of here and go to the cliff," she inquired. i nodded my head, "yeah, come on." i dropped a 10 dollar bill on the table and waved to Pop as we walked out to get in my truck. the car roared to life and the song i wanna dance with somebody by whitney houston came on and i looked over to see y/n belting out the lyrics in her amazing voice.

  i've always told her how great her voice was but she swore and her words she sounded like "a cat being ran over in a garbage can", if only she knew. we parked farther back from the cliff and looked down at the city below to see all the bright lights. come on sean, you got this just do it, but i was afraid. what if she isn't ready? what if she thinks we're moving too fast? i'll never know if i don't do it though. "you know that i love you more than anything in the whole world right," i said to y/n.
"yeah, as do i sean charles lew," she answered, "why are you breaking up with me or something?" her voice had now become a quiet whisper.

  "oh god no, quiet the opposite as a matter of fact. y/n, you're everything i've ever wanted in a girlfriend, before you i honestly thought i'd never find anyone. i thought i'd be alone forever but somehow for some reason you worked your way into my life and from the minute i saw your beaten up converse and and oversized looney tunes shirt i knew you were gonna be mine," i confessed as tears dropped out her eyes, "baby, not a day goes by that i don't wonder how i got so lucky with you. please don't change a single little thing for me."

  y/n was crying a river as i just blurted out how i felt about her. i pulled the black box out of my pocket and got down to one knee and y/n's eyes were now streaming tears. "y/n, would do me the honor of marrying me," i inquired. she jumped up down in excitement and nodded her head as i slid the ring on her finger. before i could get anything else out she pulled me tightly to her and laid her head on my chest as i hid my face in her neck and squeezed her tightly. loving is easy when everything's perfect.

______________
this is really bad and i'm sorry ahaha it took me 4 days to write this and idk if it came out how i wanted but it's fine. i'm working on another one that i hope will be better so stay tuned.
-s